Weed dealer gets sentenced to write a 10 page essay on the dangers of canabis

Page 1 of 2
“I'm going to approach it from a different angle, writing about the dangers that come about because it is illegal, rather than the nature of weed itself,” he explained to the Telegraph.

This guy's going to prison.
Quote by genghisgandhi
This guy's going to prison.

Dat nigga's staying reeel though.
ayy lmao
Sounds like an intelligent fellow, too. Besides the whole, selling a kilo of weed and getting caught, or whatever.

Good for him to get such a fun sentence. I wish getting caught with weed was that interesting and educational over here.
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
Sounds like an intelligent fellow, too.
But he thinks weed should be legal, which would put him out of business. That's not very smart.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
But he thinks weed should be legal, which would put him out of business. That's not very smart.

Perhaps he's an ascetic altruist, and giving it all up to see the people around him be free from the law is his nirvana.

If not, then he's ****ed and needs to start selling meth to make ends meet.
If there's one thing a stoner hates more than jailtime, it's schoolwork.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Wow, what a harsh sentence. What's next, murderers doing a week of community service?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Selling pot and murder being put in the same topic in any loose away is madness to anyone who has/does smoke weed.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Wow, what a harsh sentence. What's next, murderers doing a week of community service?

Wow, you're an idiot.
What a cruel and unsual punishment.

It's not like it's a smart law, it's a stupid law. The criminalisation of marijuana is a stupid law.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by cornmancer
My favorite part is how he's never actually written an essay before despite being 20 some years old.

WHAT?! I thought everyone wrote an essay in high school?

Wow...this guy's ignorant, ya'll...
Quote by cornmancer
My favorite part is how he's never actually written an essay before despite being 20 some years old.

Murica
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by cornmancer

It says that he was quoted as saying "it's been ages since I've written a paper".

Quote by rgrockr
Murica

He's from the UK.

Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
It says that he was quoted as saying "it's been ages since I've written a paper".

Look further down. He's quoted as saying that he's never written a proper essay before.
Quote by treborillusion
What a cruel and unsual punishment.

It's not like it's a smart law, it's a stupid law. The criminalisation of marijuana is a stupid law.

Think someone needs to write an essay for himself.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Think someone needs to write an essay for himself.

And why is that? That's the one smart post Trebor has ever written.
ayy lmao
Quote by rgrockr
Murica

He's from the UK...

so...???
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by chookiecookie
And why is that? That's the one smart post Trebor has ever written.

Actually, it was more on the dumb side, imho. That said, Trebor has been getting much less spastic and ridiculous with his posts. They're all actually readable now, as he no longer tries to put some odd British accent in text form.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Actually, it was more on the dumb side, imho.

And how is the criminalization of marijuana a smart law?
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
And how is the criminalization of marijuana a smart law?

That wasn't why I said it was on the dumb side. It was the way he worded it. It made it sound like a 12 year old was saying it.

Also, although unusual, the punishment was not cruel.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That wasn't why I said it was on the dumb side. It was the way he worded it. It made it sound like a 12 year old was saying it.

That's just how he words his posts, so I didn't suspect that. Sorry then
ayy lmao
Quote by Jostry
Talk about high expectations.
OH I GET IT!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I hope weed stays illegal forever to piss of people who whine nonstop about how it should be legal.
Quote by chookiecookie
That's just how he words his posts, so I didn't suspect that. Sorry then

No worries.
Quote by element4433

He could transition into legal small business ownership. The backbone of the America I know and love..
Quote by suckersdream
Th dangers of weed: a true story of never doing anything productive again.

Why do productive things when you can see dragons, Maaan?
ayy lmao
Quote by Thrashtastic15
He could transition into legal small business ownership. The backbone of the America I know and love..
I don't think I've ever met a dealer smart enough to go legit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I can't tell if some of these posts are serious or not. Any of you people who think smoking weed makes you unmotivated or lazy, **** you. The hardest working years of my life have been after I started smoking Cannabis regularly. It actually does help some of us. I imagine I'm in the minority, but stop blaming a plant for the innate laziness of man.
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
I can't tell if some of these posts are serious or not. Any of you people who think smoking weed makes you unmotivated or lazy, **** you. The hardest working years of my life have been after I started smoking Cannabis regularly. It actually does help some of us. I imagine I'm in the minority, but stop blaming a plant for the innate laziness of man.

You're cute when you're angry, bb.
Quote by element4433
I don't think I've ever met a dealer smart enough to go legit.

words can hurt man
Quote by Thrashtastic15
words can hurt man
Don't you mean "Duuuuuuuude chill bro."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 2