Can someone write out the chord diagrams for these chords please?
D half diminished
Ebm7
Ab7
Dbdiminished7

Thanks!
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Yes, but only if you write me a prescription for chops and creativity.

Really though, learn how to make chords yourself, and if you're really too lazy to learn how chords work, try this http://chordfind.com/

There's multiple different ways to play any chord so there will be multiple diagrams for any of them. If this is from a specific song, I guess just try them all and find out which voicing is right.
ESP Horizon FR II (EMG) / Ibanez Prestige RG1570 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups)
I did try googling them but I was getting the most stupid suggestions.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
come on! they can't be that hard to find! you must try harder, and if that fails buy a chord book!
If you're gonna play stuff with interesting harmony you might as well learn why it works.

Plus there are like a million different ways to play each one of those chords, so we'd need to know what song they're in to give you the right voicing.
Quote by Dr Sixstring
I did try googling them but I was getting the most stupid suggestions.

If you don't know how to construct chords yourself (which I assume you don't given that you're asking for chord diagrams) you're not really qualified to determine whether or not a diagram for a chord is a "stupid suggestion".

Either learn how to construct chords, which really isn't that difficult, or use some kind of chord dictionary (online or otherwise). Doing only the latter will of course require you to trust the source of information without question (which to be honest you have no reason not to, I doubt there's anyone out there putting out a load of fake chord diagrams).

Either way, that's basically your two options, unless someone's kind enough to post them on here, but then here is technically just another external source that you will likely also consider to be "stupid suggestions".

Out of curiosity, care to give an example of a stupid suggestion you found?
ESP Horizon FR II (EMG) / Ibanez Prestige RG1570 (DiMarzio Crunch Lab & LiquiFire pickups)
Last edited by llBlackenedll at Mar 31, 2013,
Learn the notes of the fretboard, learn scales as a series of notes and intervals, and learn chord construction. Those chords really aren't all that difficult to figure out. Do it yourself. It will help you a lot more than us just telling you what they are.

Plus, there are multiple voicings for each of those, so there are several things we could post which would all be technically correct.

But I'll at least make the first one easy for you:

e|-2-
B|-2-
G|-3-
D|-1-
A|---
E|---

Get to work. Do the rest yourself.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Last edited by Junior#1 at Mar 31, 2013,