Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Thats stupid

Dumble is no Krank or Bogner.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
An amp with a kick ass tone that's been played by Clapton and Knopfler... need I say anymore.
Thats really old dude.

Be gone.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by GonzoBeatz
An amp with a kick ass tone that's been played by Clapton and Knopfler... need I say anymore.

It ain't no Krank.

^ yeah. It's pretty old. Probably needs new caps and pots.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I can only apologise for my fan boy ways at 2 in the morning. I'll withdraw, before the UG forum 'Professionals' rip me a new one
Post it on TGP. You'll be loved there.

Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by R45VT
Dumble is no Krank or Bogner.

I don't think you can even use Dumble in the same sentence with Krank or Bogner. Ah, that's like comparing a Bugatti to a SMART. Not even in the same class. Krank and Bogner are kid's amps, compared to the Dumble.
Quote by KG6_Steven
I don't think you can even use Dumble in the same sentence with Krank or Bogner. Ah, that's like comparing a Bugatti to a SMART. Not even in the same class. Krank and Bogner are kid's amps, compared to the Dumble.

I was just trollin him.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Quote by KG6_Steven

Have you ever played one?
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
You know what? I have not, but I've always respected the fact that Dumble amps are quite special. If I had $10k burning a hole in my pocket, I'd own one.
Quote by KG6_Steven
You know what? I have not, but I've always respected the fact that Dumble amps are quite special. If I had $10k burning a hole in my pocket, I'd own one.

I guess it all comes down to what you are willing to spend blindly. I wouldn't.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I think the OP misquoted Cuba Gooding Jr.

It's SHOW ME THE MONIEZZZZZZZ
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by KG6_Steven

You are absolutely clueless. Pricetag doesn't justify anything.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by KG6_Steven

Then what are you basing your claims on?

It shits me when people do this out of hype or the price tag. Like, people rave over the 59' LP. Have those people ever seen one in person? No, more than likely not.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
KG6 overall seems to know what he likes and knows a lot. I'm sure he's not just guessing in the wind.

I think more or less its a generation thing for dumbles. My boss told me his biggest regret was not buying one for 5K many years ago.

Personally I could care less about one. I doubt it will spit unicorns out of the speaker. At least not with my playing.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I had the chance to buy and ODS a few years back for $4500. Would've been a good investment maybe, but there's no way in hell I'd spend that kind of money on one based on tone. There's nothing inherently amazing sounding about a Dumble, Trainwreck, etc. It's ALL hype. They sound good, sure, but there's so many cheaper amps out there now that do the same thing that you'd be stupid to pay that kind of money for anything other than an investment.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com