I'm on the Dole, I know one person who was claiming job seeker's allowance but... She got a job. I'm now able to update my CV which I couldn't before so, that really helps.

There are many I know and am related to who... Happily sign on and... That's it.

What do you think when you think of the Job Centre?

I like the people at my Job Centre but I do like working, the last time I had a meeting there I got put on this course I passed that got me this thing and that's free if you went on this course and... We spoke about finding a job that's ganiful employment opose to self employed or commison insentivsed and minium wage.

PPL like this - Shameless
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I thought you were a drug dealer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I was on for about 3 months after I finished uni. It was f*cking horrible. It doesn't help that I was a healthy white male not on the dole for long either. Job Centre employees basically have a points quota to fill based upon getting people into jobs (this is all first hand info from a JC employee, btw). I would have been in the category that, if I get into work, the advisor gets 1 point. Minorities, disabled people, long term claimants etc are worth more and more points, so there's a culture of putting more energy into helping those people, which is shit. Not the advisor's fault, they don't set these quotas, but it really adds to the feeling that no-one gives a shit or wants to help.
I'm not kidding when I say I am truly concerned for trebor's ability to get a job.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I was claiming for over a year. It was awful. The Job Centre were no help at all and it was an incredibly depressing place to be. Screw those guys.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
****ing dole waller.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was on for about 3 months after I finished uni. It was f*cking horrible. It doesn't help that I was a healthy white male not on the dole for long either. Job Centre employees basically have a points quota to fill based upon getting people into jobs (this is all first hand info from a JC employee, btw). I would have been in the category that, if I get into work, the advisor gets 1 point. Minorities, disabled people, long term claimants etc are worth more and more points, so there's a culture of putting more energy into helping those people, which is shit. Not the advisor's fault, they don't set these quotas, but it really adds to the feeling that no-one gives a shit or wants to help.

To be fair, disabled people and long-term claimants need all the help they can get.
Tried it for a month once, hated it so much I happily took a job (that I found myself) moving boxes from one side of a dusty room to another all day long until I found something proper. Too much shit to go through for a mediocre sum.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o