I was browsing through the "top 100" lessons and I realized there's alot of lessons... yeahh haha. I want to learn as much as I possibly can but I don't want to have to repeat any lessons. I'm creating this thread in search of a list of all the things I would need to learn, so I can go on the "Top 100" lessons with a narrow list of exactly what I need instead of reading every single lesson. With all the knowledge, I want to build a practice schedule for all of them so I can continue progressing. I don't care if you list the basics, please list all the main topics I need to learn so I can bookmark all the needed lessons and get going with trying to master the guitar. I know it will take time, but with a fixed schedule and a list of everything that would help, I would be in good hands. Somebody experienced, please help me out with this!
It really doesn't work like that...you'll never "master" the guitar, you're forever learning.

And every guitarist is different, whilst there's certain fundamentals that are essential to everything you'll play not every technique or concept is equally important in every style of music.

So forget your list, learn the things you want to play and choose what aspects to study and focus on at any given time based on your goals and aims at that point.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah i do see where your coming from! im just going to go through the lessons myself and see what i need to do, i know what kind of style im going to create. one thing for sure that i need to do is learn the theory starting today
and im not bad at all on the guitar. i just need technique. i should have been more specific about it in the first post
this is my new profile on here, but anyways I want to reword what i said before.

I know there is always more to learn each and every day now. I don't expect this to be easy.
I just want some advice on what I need to learn first before going into more advanced lessons.

Ex: Learning Music Theory first (Which i need to do)

What are the most important things that would you recommend I learn first... in brief detail?

I don't want to start learning things that require learning something else first. I'm not a complete newbie when it comes to guitar, I've just come to the conclusion that I'm not getting anywhere learning tabs besides getting comfortable on the neck. (Sometimes I still feel uncomfortability too, which will be fixed in time.)

Basically, I want to learn the necessities every guitarist should know and I want to know the best order to learn them in for full understanding of each topic.
Just sayin' , but creating a second account and posting from it in a thread that two moderators have posted in isn't eactly a bright idea.

Why have you created a second account?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
It's a valid question. Actually what Freepower says is spot on and is my appoach! It will walk you in a logical manner from scratch.