Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone can identify the band in question? I remember listening to them on myspace years ago. They were a French progressive/post metal band. They had a short name (a three letter name I think) and the name was a mathematical expression. The artwork was blue and reminds me a lot of Tesseract's Perspective.

Thanks for replies!
The Algorithm
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Le grand formule

OT:
I was going to suggest Year Of No Light, but unless YONL is a math name, that's not it.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Last edited by TheTee56 at Mar 30, 2013,
Matt Damon
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
log ρ(Σ(φπ√2^ei)/γ * ζ(3)/Ψ
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Celine Dion
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by Iced Earth9
Celine Dion

BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

You guys are all assholes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
You guys are all assholes.

That doesn't sound French.
Is it Quebec French?
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
log ρ(Σ(φπ√2^ei)/γ * ζ(3)/Ψ

This.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheTee56
That doesn't sound French.
Is it Quebec French?

yes

Quote by FistOfFury
Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone can identify the band in question? I remember listening to them on myspace years ago. They were a French progressive/post metal band. They had a short name (a three letter name I think) and the name was a mathematical expression. The artwork was blue and reminds me a lot of Tesseract's Perspective.

Thanks for replies!

Ok...be more descriptive than this...
I went to Metal archives, the only one vaguely related was called Sevens Nines and Tens.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by FistOfFury
the point is that it's an obscure underground band

That's great. That's like 50% of the metal bands in existence, and I say that as a Metalhead. "Obscure underground" does NOT help narrow it down at all.
Thanks for at least trying. I was just thinking that a French person will be able to identify it. Otherwise, it's not urgent or anything.