Poll: Do you like potato chips?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like potato chips?
Yes
1 3%
Yes
0 0%
Yes
2 7%
Yes
2 7%
Yes
7 24%
Yes
6 21%
Yes
5 17%
Yes
1 3%
Yes
3 10%
Yes
2 7%
Voters: 29.
It's been a long time since I made a thread that''s not really about food but I'm on a role here in my revision that I thought it fitting to talk about it. I'm currently studying for my professional examinations (additional optional examinations from my core modules that I have already done). So - what exams are you studying for, if you are, when are you exams and how confident are you?
  • May 1 - Trademark Part B
  • May 12 - Trademark Part A
  • May 15 - Copyright, Registered and Unregistered Industrial Designs

I started off not as confident but the more I'm revising the more I can feel my confidence rising. In truth, I've only just finished my courses last week and we were only told of these dates last week which is a bitch. I started revising beginning of March for Copyright & Designs, my last exam. I've always planned to study my modules in reverse order which seems more logical if I keep with my structured timetable. To make matters worse, I was studying part-time whilst I was working full time. My company is paying for these courses obviously and I'm lucky to have gotten all of next week off beginning Tuesday as this Monday is Easter and last nite was a bank holiday. In total that's 9 days off. It's quite sad but I was and currently am looking forward to the free time for study leave. It will help me immensely....although I've got a long way to go yet. Currently, I start at 12pm after a good lay in and early morning faffing around until 11pm at nite taking regular hourly breaks every 2 hours.

I've done all of copyright and registered industrial designs but not the unregistered part of it (it's quite small so I reckon I can cram it in after my second exam). I'm now focusing on Trademark Part A which I should and must be able to finish by Wednesday if I'm to keep with my schedule. I have no idea why Trademark Part B is before Part A (quite possibly because it's supposedly the freshest being the last thing we've covered)

When I get back to work on 8th April, I will be doing nothing but remembering my notes. Weekends will be dedicated to exam questions.

Tonite, I feel like stay up late as I'm on a role. I really don't like studying if I have to but I love the feeling of being on a role sometimes. Unexplainable but I'm sure most of you know what I mean.

And now - not to take the food element away from this thread (changing my mind about this not being entirely about a food thread), what are your favourite revision foods. Here are mine:

I drink so much tea and eat so much potato chips, it's unreal
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 30, 2013,
Study?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

This^ is weak man.

Weak man used to have a wonderful life, with kids and a mortgage, paying his taxes one foot at a time.

But then he was brutally crushed by the wall of text above him.

RIP weak man, you were an inspiration to us all
right now im enjoying my spring break as yesterday was th elast day of my midtemrs

but right now i should be studying for calculus and engineering as to not forget everything
also i have a harmoniy test when i return

im also trying to learn a couple of old classic rock songs cause i got a small gig as the lead guitar in a cover band to cover the other guy whos indesposed and if i do well ill probably get a few more gigs with these guys

edit i love potato chips and for the last couple weeks ive been eating like shite becasue i havent had time to cook or get groceries
ill probably go make myself some nice soup or stew tonight
Last edited by supersac at Mar 30, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dat poll. Where's the no option?

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I will never understand why British people say 'revising' when they mean 'studying.' Fucking weirdos.

I have a few exams this semester. I'll probably do my typical one-day-before-the-exam study sessions.
My musculoskeletal module test on the 18th of April.
I'm having lot's of fun learning all the origins, insertions, innervation and blood supply of every single muscle in the human body.

I eat chocolate when im study. I love easter.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I will never understand why British people say 'revising' when they mean 'studying.' Fucking weirdos.

I have a few exams this semester. I'll probably do my typical one-day-before-the-exam study sessions.

I'm not even British. I use revising and studying interchangeably. Studying includes revision (going over your notes) whereas "studying" is really a collective term encompassing the act of learning or concentrate something whether that may be an subject of academia or not.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

April 27th: metabolism and regulation
April 30th: molecular biology
May 7th: ecology

Ecology is easy. Metabolism is hard but it's fun so i think i'll do ok. Molecular biology is death.

Haven't started studying for any of those yet because I have 3 tests next week and I'm not ready for any of them, plus 2 papers which I haven't started writing.

I don't like eating while I study. It makes my notes/textbooks messy and I can't keep track of how much I eat.

I do have a constant supply of tea with me though (plain black, iced lemon, iced jasmine green). When I take breaks I get some mini bonbel cheese things, grape yakult, dried cranberries, or if I feel especially shitty tomato twisties.
cat
I'm getting a degree in history.

But I have no idea what I'm studying for.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'm on spring break. Studying can **** right off for another day.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by rockingamer2
I'm getting a degree in history.

But I have no idea what I'm studying for.

Not repeating it?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm writing research papers...which means a healthy diet of whisky and pizza is in order.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I'm currently studying the art of reconciliation with a few denigrations regarding philosophy of moral analogies. I suppose it's a bit like a faucet, manically forgiving the former decision of tuning a pitch fork to just the right ratio. It's between setting myself asunder and triggering multiple aversions as far as my favorite things go.

I just hope I don't have a test on Monday. This shit is hard.
Coffee and Lagrangian Mechanics.

Just in order to call myself a physicist and mock everyone around me for not being as smart as I am.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
You add milk to your tea, so everything else you say is negated.

There's only one way to drink tea: Earl grey, hot.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I have no more exams. just my master thesis.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ