Hey you guys, honestly I'm just being lazy. If I wanted to, I could tab this myself, but I'm just hyper busy and I'd like to perform this at a show in a few weeks.

The song is caramel by Suzanne Vega. I know the basic chords and I have some of the intro. Here's the tab I'm basing that off of: [forbidden link]

I wanna do the newer live version that she does. Here it is on Youtube. [forbidden link]
It's pretty easy to hear. I just need the intro, though if you wanna improve anything, feel free

Merci mille fois!
BT
Quote by Btimusttimus
Hey you guys, honestly I'm just being lazy. If I wanted to, I could tab this myself, but I'm just hyper busy and I'd like to perform this at a show in a few weeks.

The song is caramel by Suzanne Vega. I know the basic chords and I have some of the intro. Here's the tab I'm basing that off of: [forbidden link]

I wanna do the newer live version that she does. Here it is on Youtube. [forbidden link]
It's pretty easy to hear. I just need the intro, though if you wanna improve anything, feel free

Merci mille fois!
BT

Don't be lazy, do it yourself. You'll benefit more.
So, you want us to get to it and do your work for you - while you sit around and be lazy? While I can appreciate your honesty, you'll get no pity here, bro. You wanna do the show and get paid for it? Best get your paper out and start tabbing.

Not only will he benefit more, but he will also appreciate the hard work it takes to accurately tab a song. Good luck.
Volunteer show for charity, I take care of 5 children, go to school, work, I volunteer on a daily basis as a translator for families new to the country (in multiple languages, which takes a lot of time to keep up to date and fluent), I donate platelets (a 2hr experience) every two weeks, I work at my church 3 days a week, and I try to have a social life on top. I'm not asking for much (the into is less than 20 secs), and I'm not any sort of professional. I'm just a guy trying to do the best he can, and I asked for a little help. That's all. Plus, no one's paying me for this: 100% of any and all profit goes to the Children's Hospital. I'm not trying to mooch off of anyone's talent, I just honestly have so little time that I thought someone here could have some understanding and help me out this one time, not get a few berating comments and chastisements. And I do appreciate the work you do. That's part of why I'm asking someone to do it who knows how to do it well, rather than devoting only ten minutes I know won't be adequate to it and doing a sloppy job.
Honestly, I asked for help. Not a reason to justify asking for it. I'm not lazy, I just don't have the time to do an appropriate job.
Oh, and here's the links again.
youtube . com/ watch?v=XGjXxthWbc8
oocities . org/ femmaislekker/tabs/caramel.txt