I have an Premium Ibanez RG1XXV 25th Anniversary guitar and it's got a maple-walnut neck and a bound rosewood fingerboard, I was wondering what kind of cleaner I should use on it, this dunlop lemon oil for fretboard says do not use on maple necks, so I haven't had the chance to clean my guitar, recommendations?

It means to not use it on MAPLE FINGERBOARDS.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Your guitar has a rosewood fingerboard, you'll be fine. The cleaner is not meant for maple fretboards. Your main neck wood is maple, but your cleaner is meant to clean (assuming it is fretboard cleaner) the fretboard not necessarily the neck, you should be fine.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Ok, that's what I was wondering, it's my newest guitar and I was worried the cleaner would warp the neck or mess with the inlays or something, but yeah it's fretboard cleaner and I only use it on the fretboard. I just needed some clarification
The fretboard ≠ the neck.

The cleaner is for your fretboard. Don't use it on your neck.

EDIT: Ah, see you figured it out.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Not sure I'd oil the neck, unless it needs conditioning. Start with a soft cloth and work the fretboard. If the rosewood is dry underneath the dirt, then go ahead and use a conditioner. But use VERY VERY little. Probably takes only a couple drops for the entire fretboard!
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
Use a little bit of lemon oil on the fretboard and use a clean cloth or paper towel to wipe it in and then use another clean cloth to wipe the excess off. You should only have to do this about once or twice a year.

Just to clarify, lemon oil does NOTHING to clean the board. Lemon oil is used to condition open-grain fretboard.

To clean the fretboard, take a soft toothbrush and some solvent (Simple Green works great) and then use the brush to loosen up and crap on the board and around the frets. Once that is done, use a clean cloth to wipe off the board and get any extra stuff off of there.

I don't care what anyone says - DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL on your guitar neck. The steel shavings will get into the grain of the fretboard and you don't want that to happen.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.