What have you seen?
Where was it?
Was it interactive?
Ever done anything?

I was taken to London Film Musuem.
Fun place, espically when I was a child.

There among other things I remember seeing a real life Darlek from Doctor Who and getting inside it and talking like a Darlek. -- I'm not really a Doctor Who fan but, that was cool.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
What have you seen?\

Well TS, I think we've all seen your mom by now.
Heeeyoooo!

Edit: Also, it's dalek, you herp derp.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 30, 2013,
Man I don't even like Doctor Who and even I know it's "Dalek"

OT: The place I work operates under the same organisation as a contemporary art museum/gallery* and I get in free so I've been in there a few times. It's mostly ridiculous stuff but there's the occasional interesting thing.

*Centre Pompidou
Last edited by captainsnazz at Mar 30, 2013,
Dalek*

TY UG
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
lucky
Quote by laid-to-waste
I've been to Vatican City and the Vatican museums. Roman sculptures, Renaissance art, and quite literally tons of gold. It was quite incredible really.