As in name of thread, which one is better, what's the difference between them and why KV5FR cost like 100 euros more than KVMG? I'm going to buy new guitar and I'm thinking of Jackson V-shape...
I'm playin' thrash metal and sometimes prog (so Megadeth, Metallica and Dream Theater)
can you still get new kv5frs? if so, where?

the kv5fr is an older model which was made in japan. I haven't tried it (or the newer series which replaced the pro series), but based on the sl3 i tried (also an older japanese-made model), i'd strongly suspect the kv5fr would be way better. If there's only a 100 euro difference... that's a no-brainer, frankly. it's like getting offered a honda for £1000 more than a hyundai.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?