79 71%
No
9 8%
7/10 would ****** again.
24 21%
Voters: 112.
Page 1 of 6
Sure why not.

Edit: To OP being a phaggot. I don't support marriage for heathens.
Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 31, 2013,
You know what, I do.

but being asked like 5 times today got a bit annoying, so for you, No. No I do not
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
itt philip comes out of the closet

good for you bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Trowzaa
No. Blacks should not marry whites.

Agreed

Glad to see the rapey avatar is back

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Trowzaa

haha if you were doing an impression of a typical british person spot on!
Quote by Trowzaa

This. If Blacks and Whites didn't get together we wouldn't have Barack Obama.
Quote by genghisgandhi
haha if you were doing an impression of a typical british person spot on!

whut?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
They recently started making commercials where I live to support anti-homophobia. Although I personally couldn't care less about someones sexual orientation, the commercials are a bit lame.

I.e. A man at an airport receives a text saying "Honey I will be landing soon". He is standing alone at the terminal and a woman walks out, smiles and waves followed shortly by another man. The woman walks away and the men kiss each other.
Quote by WaterGod
This. If Blacks and Whites didn't get together we wouldn't have Barack Obama.

You don't have to be married to make babies.
Quote by MakinLattes

SINNER!
Quote by MakinLattes

The hell are you on about?

Everyone knows pillowpants is in there until she's marries

it's impossible

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I do support equal marriage, but not because OP is a faggit.

Regardless, OP is a faggit.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by captainsnazz
Yeah but I don't see why gay people would want some religious ceremony when they can have a civil one and the religion has been a dick to them anyway. Also I'm bored of this.

I don't think any gay groups have been campaigning to have religious ceremonies.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm rather nonplussed by the whole ordeal. They're going to do their thing regardless so no since in mindlessly persecuting them.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by captainsnazz
Yeah but I don't see why gay people would want some religious ceremony when they can have a civil one and the religion has been a dick to them anyway. Also I'm bored of this.

Marriage isn't just a religious thing. Also, there are, shock of shocks, gay Christians in the world.
I for one support equal marriage. If I marry a guy or girl, I want to get 90% of everything for doing 10% of the work and I went them to get 10% of everything for 90% of the work. We both get 100% in total so it's completely equal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
maybe in HELL
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I support threequal marriage
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 31, 2013,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I don't think any gay groups have been campaigning to have religious ceremonies.

Isn't it more just that gays want to be able to marry cuz they think being permitted to only civil unions but with all the same benefits is still a form of persecution or something?
Quote by MediaMate1
Isn't it more just that gays want to be able to marry cuz they think being permitted to only civil unions but with all the same benefits is still a form of persecution or something?

Nope, they just recognise the civil rights maxim that separate but equal is inherently unequal.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Yes, but ideally I would like to not have the government regulate marriage at all.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Yes, but ideally I would like to not have the government regulate marriage at all.

Who decides who gets property etc after divorce then?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Nope, they just recognise the civil rights maxim that separate but equal is inherently unequal.

Yeah... That's exactly what I said.
Quote by MediaMate1

Whoever bought it.
Quote by MediaMate1
Yeah... That's exactly what I said.

Sorry, I took it up a different way.
Quote by MediaMate1

A will is the ideal in those situations. Other than that they state can easily recognise long term cohabitation or having children together instead.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by StewieSwan
Whoever bought it.

So a woman who willingly let go of get career and elected to be a stay at home mom while her husband elected to take care of all the expenses because his career was lucrative enough, in this case you'd just give all the property and everything to the husband, right?
Quote by MediaMate1
So a woman who willingly let go of get career and elected to be a stay at home mom while her husband elected to take care of all the expenses because his career was lucrative enough, in this case you'd just give all the property and everything to the husband, right?

She should have made him sign something. Otherwise yeah, dumb bitch.

How do you think matters like this are settled already? Not every couple that lives together and has kids is married, broseph.
Quote by MediaMate1

The devil, because only sinners divorce.
Quote by StewieSwan
She should have made him sign something. Otherwise yeah, dumb bitch.

How do you think matters like this are settled already? Not every couple that lives together and has kids is married, broseph.

Yea but literally thousands of families operate this way: husbands work and buy things, the wives raise the children. They can't all be dumb bitches lol.

I think matters like this are often settled by a judge (aka the government) and rightfully so, since divorce often brings disagreement about these things amongst the couple. But yeah, if a couple isn't married and just lives together then they are just friends living together, basically. They have not signed any legal documents confirming that they are equal partners in the relationship, etc, and thus they cannot ask the government make the same judgements for them.

If there was no government regulation on divorce/marriage, I think women would get the short of the stick very often :/
Quote by MediaMate1
Yea but literally thousands of families operate this way: husbands work and buy things, the wives raise the children. They can't all be dumb bitches lol.

I think matters like this are often settled by a judge (aka the government) and rightfully so, since divorce often brings disagreement about these things amongst the couple. But yeah, if a couple isn't married and just lives together then they are just friends living together, basically. They have not signed any legal documents confirming that they are equal partners in the relationship, etc, and thus they cannot ask the government make the same judgements for them.

If there was no government regulation on divorce/marriage, I think women would get the short of the stick very often :/

The point is that the government does not make any new marriages. You can get married if you like, but what you're doing is signing a private contract. Such contracts are enforceable by the state. Nothing really changes other than the government not having to approve what you do in the bedroom. Want to have a polygamous relationship? Knock yourself out. Want to marry someone of the same gender, or a different race, or a relative? Go ahead. If the person is legally capable of signing a contract you can marry them. Hurray.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington