Greeting, Pit, here we meet again.

I have been dating this girl for about a month. However, before we started dating, I have never taken her into consideration as a potential partner and, as she has been a best friend to me, I have told her almost everything about my life (it was such a great relief).
But last night, we have met in the park where she told me that I'm a nice guy and everything, but she wants to break up because she no longer finds me interesting (or attractive, those two words are similar in my language). I understand that mystery is an important factor of one's interestingness, and now when she knows everything about me, I see no way to regain her interest.
I know she finds me physically attractive as she said it several times in more or less discreet way.
But I simply don't know what to do to make myself "interesting" to her! What the fuck should I do?

I started dating the girl whom I have told everything about myself previously. Now she broke up with me because "she doesn't feel anything special to me".
What the heck can I do to get her back?

Thanks in advance, Pit. You rock.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Last edited by TheNameOfNoone at Mar 31, 2013,
You're 16. Who cares about a month long relationship?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Mar 31, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do that.

Nothing you can do now, unfortunately.

Well, damn.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Never tell anybody absolutely everything about yourself. EVER!
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
youre going to need a new life seems shes bored with your old one

edit: a good way to add interest is to be unpredictable
go become batman
Last edited by supersac at Mar 31, 2013,
Tell her you have an std and make her guess which one.
you're never as free as when you are lost
Quote by JustRooster
You're 16. Who cares about a month long relationship?

Aaand that's all we got. Good night everybody!

EDIT: serious talk though, 16 year old girls are ****ing nuts. 16 year old guys are, too, but at least they follow some sort of primitive logic (read: get their dick wet). 16 year old girls are so crazy, grown women look at them and think "Wtf is going on in her head."
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 31, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan
lol a month

Ha he's 16, he doesn't have a concept of a long time
TS, if you've managed to divulge everything about yourself within a month, then there isn't much to you and therefore a boring person. No wonder she's gone.

Here's what you should do:
1) Move on to another girl because you're 16 and will encounter so many other girls, unless you live on an island with a population of 1000.
2) Don't tell the next girl everything about you.
4) Be more interesting.
3) Go to the relationship thread.
Quote by supersac
go become batman

I'm starting to like you.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Why don't I tell you about the ex-fiancee who left after we were together for 5 years? You'll be fine, kiddo. Two months from now you might think you were silly to bother with her. And like others said, 16 year old girls are insane. Most adults will agree that of all humans at all ages, females 12-18 are generally the craziest.
Quote by leony03
What you need is a new amp.

That.

And I cum blood.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by captainsnazz
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do that.

Nothing you can do now, unfortunately.

Well, that's just simply not true.

For some people.

Like me, despite being absolutely open I still retain the mysterious/interesting-element due to me being an inadequate somewhat immoral un-empathetic insensitive semi-unpredictable humanist with shifting views.

It's just a matter of whether or not you're a boring person, unless you're interesting on your own without the mysterious element, then pretty much every close relationship you'll have will turn out to be a boredom for your partner, unless that's what they expect.
Last edited by Aralingh at Mar 31, 2013,
Quote by Aralingh
Well, that's just simply not true.

For some people.

Like me, despite being absolutely open I still retain the mysterious/interesting-element due to me being an inadequate somewhat immoral un-empathetic insensitive semi-unpredictable humanist with shifting views.

You're a COMMUNIST, AH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

RONPAUL2016INSIDEJOB
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
You're a COMMUNIST, AH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

RONPAUL2016INSIDEJOB

No, I'm not!