I am pretty out of it, haven't bought anything in quite some time, I've had my basic pedalboard all this time of Amp > RC-20XL > MXR 108 > Boss TU-2 > Guitar.

I am going to buy a Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone, Corona Chorus and either an OCD or Mosfet. What is a decent order to connect everything? Appreciate any help, thanks
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Its all preference.
But...a general starting point is :

Guitar > Tuner > Wah > Dirt > Modulation > Reverb.

Modulation would include Phase, Chorus, Delay.
Usually Delay just before reverb.
As CodeMonk says, it's preference. But the order that's listed is considered"normal."

Although you may find something that works better for you in a different order and should that be the case, go for it.
I work with a lot of touring bands and big names and see many pedal boards and there are quite famous people out there getting great tones from things I would never have considered myself... Each to one's own.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
As CodeMonk said, those are a general starting point. Sometimes dirt before wah sounds really cool. Or sometimes phaser before dirt adds a neat effect.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Thanks fellas And "dirt" is referring to? (I'm so out of it sorry lol).
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Quote by CodeMonk
Its all preference.
But...a general starting point is :

Guitar > Tuner > Wah > Dirt > Modulation > Reverb.

Modulation would include Phase, Chorus, Delay.
Usually Delay just before reverb.

completely right, though i like to have a volume pedal in the front
Quote by randywolf244
completely right, though i like to have a volume pedal in the front

Forgot about that one.
I have mine set up switchable between the front and the end.
I usually keep it at the end though as a master volume.