Page 5 of 53
Quote by The Madcap
Said like a stereotypical brony.

And how is that?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I felt really bad reading those Haili the turtle things. She's probably extremely lonely.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I felt really bad reading those Haili the turtle things. She's probably extremely lonely.

Then who was camera?
loljk it was probably her fat mum
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
And how is that?

No brony will say "I like the stereotype". Every single brony will defect the negative stigma by going "it's those OTHER stereotypical guys that are weird, we hate them too!"

that's part of the brony stereotype.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
^Both are pretty weird

qft

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No brony will say "I like the stereotype". Every single brony will defect the negative stigma by going "it's those OTHER stereotypical guys that are weird, we hate them too!"

I was joking when I replied to his post, but this actually fits kinda well.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

There exists bronies who actually do love the stereotype though. It's why they love going to conventions.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 16, 2013,
I know a guy who goes by Turtle. He looks similar to that woman and is mentally handicapped.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You just know sometimes those turn genuinely violent and it's just pitiful to watch. I need to see something like that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_I62R_pYYI

His channel is pretty interesting. Seems to have made it only to piss off Nirvana and grunge fans, which is funny and works because it's how I found it. It's weird kind of cringe because while his videos are just bad, you still have to respect him a little for pissing so many people off.
http://youtu.be/6dlyCTswYH0

Oh Ryan, I don't if this is laugh thread, or cringe thread, but it's sumtin'.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by NothingRocks
James LaDjent

I've never been more flustered aside from this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcQjYHqACok
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by LostLegion
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you HaileTheTurtle.

She's like a much heavier, much less attractive, city-dwelling version of Maggie from The Walking Dead.