Hey folks! I have some ideas to do contests, I SUGGEST this:

-Every tuesday on the week a thread will be started. That thread will contain the rules of the contests.

-For the contest, you have to work in a recently learned song. It doesn't matter if there are mistakes because you learned it recently.

-On friday a poll will be started to vote the best song in your opinion.

-Saturday will be the final poll if there's a dead heat and the winner will be announced at next day (sunday).

-You can choose: Easy (not begginer), Intermediate or Advanced songs to work. Each one will have their poll.

-You can participate with: Guitars, Bass, Drums or Vocals.

-By replying to this saying "I want to participate with my (instrument) playing/singing (song) by (band) on (easy, intermediate, advanced) level".

THESE ARE IDEAS. I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THREADS/POLLS WITH THE AUTHORIZATION OF A MOD TO ACCESS TO THAT OPTIONAS AND MANGING.

Thank you all of you to paying attention.

See you
This is already a thing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
The best part is, you're so stupid, you didn't even need a search bar to find that thread.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
people here play songs?

Quit lying, you didn't know until after you posted this. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.

And nobody is going to learn a song, record a video of it and have a voting session in a week. Quit trolling.
I'm not trolling man and my expectatives were positive and i doesn't wanted you to judge me, I know there is a thread. My expectatives were positive man...
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quit lying, you didn't know until after you posted this. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in the OP.

And nobody is going to learn a song, record a video of it and have a voting session in a week. Quit trolling.

Speaking of which, Joshy, I watched your advanced entry and it was pretty damn sexy. Nice job, dude

In the catpm thread. Forgot to add that.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Mar 31, 2013,
Quote by melodethguy
I'm not trolling man and my expectatives were positive and i doesn't wanted you to judge me, I know there is a thread. My expectatives were positive man...

wut
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by melodethguy

Oh my god. Skwisgaar, is that you?!?!
Quote by chookiecookie
Speaking of which, Joshy, I watched your advanced entry and it was pretty damn sexy. Nice job, dude

Aww, thanks babe.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Aww, thanks babe.

I actually figured you were in the pit so much you had no idea how to play guitar.

I Jest.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
I actually figured you were in the pit so much you had no idea how to play guitar.

... You dick.