^^ Yeah, I gotta agree. You actually care about something in an ad. That's just weird man.
Also, have you even tried Google Images?
Says it's something from american pie presents beta house.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Dude, that's my mom. Where did you get a photo of her?

Wanna fight?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Rockford_rocks
She looks like my 10th grade history teacher

funny cause she looks like my 11th grade religions teacher

i went to look at her

Quote by MinterMan22
funny cause she looks like my 11th grade religions teacher

i went to look at her

Did your entire school want to bang her?

Mine did, but then she got married senior year and I remember the general consensus being disappointment
Quote by Joshua Garcia
^^ Yeah, I gotta agree. You actually care about something in an ad. That's just weird man.
Also, have you even tried Google Images?
Says it's something from american pie presents beta house.

I didn't know google had a search image feature. Also I was just wondering me because it looked familiar and it was bothering me that I couldn't remember what it's from.
Quote by BradIon1995
The eighties. Coke, big hair, and pink guitars. And big hair.

And coke.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Did your entire school want to bang her?

Mine did, but then she got married senior year and I remember the general consensus being disappointment

yes but they were weird.. i remember she was kinda strict and easily annoyed so the kids in my class would purposely **** with her and somedays she'd get up and leave crying. i thought she was really pretty so i didn't want her to have a bad perception of me so i didn't do anything bad in that class. i was one of the only students she actually gave a shit about simply cause i'd quietly sit there and fantasize about her rather than **** her day up

of course outside of the class they would all talk about the things they'd do to her.. so when you have a hot teacher that you enjoy looking at, make her life hell so she leaves after a semester

of course looking back at this shit, you realize how terrible it is

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Apr 1, 2013,
Quote by MinterMan22
yes but they were weird.. i remember she was kinda strict and easily annoyed so the kids in my class would purposely **** with her and somedays she'd get up and leave crying. i thought she was really pretty so i didn't want her to have a bad perception of me so i didn't do anything bad in that class. i was one of the only students she actually gave a shit about simply cause i'd quietly sit there and fantasize about her rather than **** her day up

of course outside of the class they would all talk about the things they'd do to her.. so when you have a hot teacher that you enjoy looking at, make her life hell so she leaves after a semester

Ours was pretty strict too, but she didn't put up with shit like that. I remember her yelling at some kids for like 10 minutes on occasion.

I was always pretty good in her class, and she actually really liked my best friend (like, they talked outside of class), so she and I got along pretty well.