That line which holds the picks, is it custom made or I can buy it somewhere?
Its probably tape.

Edit: but to answer, a big box store like Staples could probably hook you up, but if you want good customer service then I'd probably go with Dunder Mifflin.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Apr 1, 2013,
Maybe just some double sided tape?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yes, that's just simple double-sided tape. Inanez also makes similar stuff as an accesory.