Page 2 of 5
Quote by WCPhils
My Curse - Killswitch Engage (intermediate guitar and bass)

Awwww sheeeeeeeiiiit, I started learning that this morning.

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG MOTHERFUCKER

Ummm... Intermediate guitar and bass, also like 75% chance I'll learn the vocals on this one.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I'm going to retry Plug In Baby by Muse on bass which I think came under intermediate. I remembered the thread over halfway through last time and though I learned it in time I didn't have the time to work through tech problems and clean up my recordings in the end. I might add a second one once it's done and posted too since it'll take less time this month.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Sign me up for One day remains - Alter Bridge intermediate guitar and Stone Cold Crazy - Queen on easy guitar. Hopefully I'll manage to upload them this time
Quote by Das_Skittles
Awwww sheeeeeeeiiiit, I started learning that this morning.

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG MOTHERFUCKER

Ummm... Intermediate guitar and bass, also like 75% chance I'll learn the vocals on this one.

Well I was gonna switch it, but YOU'RE ON!

Also, I can play through all of Specular Reflection at about 85% speed and the first two minutes or so minutes with the song and that's the hardest part

The worse part is gonna be memorizing this shit. The song has like 45348395 sections

Even ones that look the same at first glance are just slightly different
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Okay, put me down for Telos by Between The Buried And Me, Guitar Advanced.

This is gonna be a whole mess of a song to get down...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V (Duncan Quarter Pounds + Hipshot Kickass)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Apr 3, 2013,
Quote by nico_9550
Sign me up for One day remains - Alter Bridge intermediate guitar and Stone Cold Crazy - Queen on easy guitar. Hopefully I'll manage to upload them this time

Looking forward to this!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
OP Updated
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Holy shit, Telos

That song is a ****ing monster

Good luck!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by oneblackened
Okay, put me down for Telos by Between The Buried And Me, Guitar Advanced.

This is gonna be a whole mess of a song to get down...

Good luck, man.
Quote by Random3
You have my sword.

Seriously, that song is unbelievably difficult, good luck!

Yeah I'm gonna have fun with it. If I don't get it in, don't be too surprised
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Originally Posted by leony03: Looking forward to this!

It's a great song, I've got down most of the parts yesterday, minus the solo
Specular Reflection is a lot easier than expected. I'm not sure if it belongs in advanced. Does someone else have any idea on where it should be.
___

Quote by The_Blode
I shall take a look, but the fact that it is BTBAM means it should most probably stay advanced.

EDIT: I really don't know actually, the entire song pretty much is just 8th notes at 185bpm which isn't anything crazy, and is no where near as fast as, say, Telos, but given the length of the song and complexity of all the different sections I think it should stay advanced, but I think someone else should give their opinion.
Last edited by Random3 at Apr 3, 2013,
Yea, that exactly what I'm saying. It's just like smack dab in the middle of the two categories
___

Quote by The_Blode
I'd say it's advanced. It's one of their simpler songs but it's still pretty all over the place. If you do the leads and everything then it becomes a bitch to remember all the parts at once and play it over and over again.

Telos though. I feel bad for the guy who's playing that. It's a biiiiig bitch to get clean. The beginning is so fast. Then the speaking part after is a finger twister.
I think I want to do Soundgarden's Spoonman for guitar and bass for intermediate, and you can get rid of my Thrice cover and replace it with At the Drive-in's song Lopsided for easy bass and guitar.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Now I lay thee down by Machine Head for bass. Not sure whether it would be intermediate or easy. I think intermediate though.
Quote by Random3
Actually I'd quite like to do Malaguena Salerosa by Chingon if I can, could someone have a listen and let me know if they think this could go under easy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjmcE4QiBkc

It's not super complicated but there's a lot of shit going on. You could probably stick it in easy but it might fit better in intermediate.

OP Updated.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Can I still sign up? If so, put me down for This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire, guitar, easy.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Can I still sign up? If so, put me down for This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire, guitar, easy.

Added
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Someone give me a piano song to learn

I tried Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu but it's absolutely ridiculous.

I was thinking Claire De Lune but I'm open to suggestions.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Can you add Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles by the Fall of Troy under Advanced Guitar? My guitar teacher has me learning the bridge as a hybrid picking exercise, and the rest of the song is pretty cool too, so I might as well learn the whole thing.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by soundgarden1986

That was really cool and pretty easy.

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh man, I love this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y832SYFleC0

The other one will be easier though so I'll do that

Also, I would never be able to play this like he does but it's the sickest shit ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsUZTeYJc0w
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 4, 2013,
Put me down for Surf Wax America- Weezer. Easy guitar.
I pride myself on my humility.
Surprisingly got most of it down already. All except for the solo and outro. Need to take time to learn that.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
OP Updated.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Can I just put the entry for the collab that Scow and I were gonna do under Intermediate Guitar?

Thy Art Is Murder - Shadow Of Eternal Sin

Also, changing my advanced entry to The Obsidian Conspiracy by Nevermore.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Last edited by oneblackened at Apr 5, 2013,
My Periphery cover is uploading.

Also please change my easy entry to Rabbia E Tarantella by Ennio Morriocone, I think putting Malaguena Salerosa in easy would be a bit cheeky.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57MCGIb2_9g
Last edited by Random3 at Apr 5, 2013,
H4T3BR33D3R: Here is my recording
https://soundcloud.com/oktabenitez/dethklok-go-into-the-water
Thnx. Soon I will upload the another songs ( Victorious march by Amon Amarth)