Page 4 of 5
Really sorry guys, I've got to cancel my entry as well. I've lost internet connection at my house, and the only way I can get any signal is at school (where I am now). Sorry
OP Updated. One day left guys
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by soundgarden1986
I might re record now that my finger isn't screwed up, and the new strings set in. My B went crazy out of tune in that recording. Hopefully I'll have the time to do it.

Sounds good
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last-minute entry, from an album that came out last month. Trust me, I've got this one.
Finntroll - Skogsdotter (guitar/intermediate)
I'm going full troll for this one.
Not sure if my Fear of the Dark cover will be coming up, but if it does, I will upload it tomorrow.. But I have a better recording of the Kansas song that I will be uploading tomorrow.
Well, so far everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, along with a few things that couldn't possibly have gone wrong. My video editor turned out not to be able to do basic things like panning audio (even though the help says it can) or playing back the project smoothly, and the file manager crashed twice doing simple things like reading my phone.
But I'll still have my entry in, because I'm even dumber than the software I use, and therefore more stubborn. Nope, probably not. And for future reference, don't get Corel Video Studio Pro. The interface is counterintuitive, basic features are hidden, and the performance is a bad joke. Not worth $60.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Apr 19, 2013,
Hi, I was signed up for a contribution, but my education is currently overwhelming due being the end of the semester, so I wish to apologize for not holding up to the expectation and I will hopefully contribute on the next occasion.
I may need a couple of days extra, I had flu last week so my practising suffered. Should be able to get the rhythm parts recorded today but the lead parts aren't quite up to speed.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
yeah, i cant make it this month. im not gonna have any time to record this week
im definitely trying next month again though.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
OK, I've got a recording with the lead part from the chorus but not the intro. It's not that great but will have to do. Maybe a slower song next month.

Edit: Uploaded. http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Crofty89/music/play1187261
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

Last edited by Crofty89 at Apr 20, 2013,
Oh man, is there any chance I can submit tomorrow? Got a new recording, and the one currently uploaded isn't something I'd really want to show.
Quote by Oyface
Oh man, is there any chance I can submit tomorrow? Got a new recording, and the one currently uploaded isn't something I'd really want to show.

I can give you til the end of the day since there aren't so many submissions this month.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yo H4T3BR33D3R, I think the OP needs an update.
Quote by CV334

OP Updated.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
You missed my entry, that I actually managed to submit this month
Quote by CV334

added
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Thanks
Quote by CV334

No problemo

If I missed anything else guys, let me know.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Okay guys, threads are going up around 12. Make sure I haven't missed your entry
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I already did.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
It's never too late
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
hii , I visited to your form site it is good but I really don’t know about your answer sorry for that
, if you want to know about Top Ten Classified Website please visit Top Ten Classified Website
thanksssssssssssssssss........................
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by QPC_Sam
The original posts says [forbidden link], but the links are in the quote.

And how the hell did you post everything so quickly that you got consecutive thread numbers?

I copy/paste all of the posts and I don't create the threads until they're all finished.

Got my bumps in
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Apr 26, 2013,
Got my mic fixed. I'll be back for next month!!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Everyone gets a month to practice a song and record it, right? When is the next deadline?

It's usually the 20th of the month.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...