R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The things is - they may act like a bunch of idiots and not a lot of people like these so called chavs but at least they're doing something constructive. What's worse than the people in the video is people sitting on their asses complaining about it. I'd like to see your attempt.

Not everyone can be or freestyle like Adam Deacon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7SwAKlhSI4
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Apr 1, 2013,
It sounds exactly like all other rap/hip hop. What's the problem?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Wesbanez
O rly? That's cool - heres a link to something I made a few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6dcHOWTic

Mate - I don't think you understand what I'm saying. As a musician, you have the right to your own prejudices on what constitutes good and bad music. However, there's a line which you don't cross and that's publicly attempting to humiliate someone's musical efforts. Is the music you posted, bad - yes, by my reckoning, but I'm not going to humiliate it or put it on show, least not because I get aroused by how many people share the same sentiments. There's constructive criticism and then, there's downright attempting to humiliate.

If it's so bad, just don't listen to it. Why do you feel the need to put it on show - don't you have something better to do?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Wesbanez
O rly? That's cool - heres a link to something I made a few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6dcHOWTic

Strings/violins/whatever made it feel like it dragged on forever. They were too loud. Don't have an ego, bro.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Harmonius
Mate - I don't think you understand what I'm saying. As a musician, you have the right to your own prejudices on what constitutes good and bad music. However, there's a line which you don't cross and that's publicly attempting to humiliate someone's musical efforts. Is the music you posted, bad - yes, by my reckoning, but I'm not going to humiliate it or put it on show, least not because I get aroused by how many people share the same sentiments. There's constructive criticism and then, there's downright attempting to humiliate.

If it's so bad, just don't listen to it. Why do you feel the need to put it on show - don't you have something better to do?

Massive don't care. Nothing is off limits; anything can be poked fun at.

Quote by Rawshik
Strings/violins/whatever made it feel like it dragged on forever. They were too loud. Don't have an ego, bro.

Nice try. Don't care
Quote by Rawshik
It sounds exactly like all other rap/hip hop. What's the problem?

The problem is TS got a stick shoved up his ass.

Quote by Wesbanez

So, you're an asshole is what you're saying?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 1, 2013,
Quote by Wesbanez

Nice try. Don't care

Well. Your life. Personally, I think you have too much spare time but you don't care anyway. You must have a really shit personality and very few friends. People must not like you.

Take care now.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Wesbanez

'Here's something I made years ago, see it's totally better than what those guys are doing. Even if those guys are writing far more music than I am and actually putting work into promoting it and making videos and not pointing to something they made years ago as proof that they're adept at making music. Because those things are totally not what the music industry would like to see, right?'
These kids obviously tried really hard on this.. like, you can say you don't like it but what's the point of trying to start a circle jerk of hate? Obviously most people on this site aren't interested in amateur hip-hop. Occupy your time with something more constructive.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
meh, yeah it's horrible and I don't like but I mean... they're what 16? 18 tops?

now what was I doing when I was 18.... Smoking weed? Drinking and screwing around?

If they keep at it and continuously make efforts to better themselves, when they're my age they will be much better at what they're doing then me at what I'm doing.

But yeah it sucks and is horribly hilarious
British rappers just sound like jackasses.

Not much more so than any other rappers.... but it's palpably worse.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Does anyone else think that video was a piss take and not actually serious? They look like they are trying not to laugh for half of it.
I don't see how this video warrants such negative criticism. I don't like it, but it's not that bad.
I prefer terrible music to bland stuff, because bland musicians play it safe and follow the rules generally. It also demonstrates a fear for failure rather than an aim for the moon and that's what irks me.

So I guess what I'm saying, TS, is that I prefer that young pack of never-give-up'ers to your boring post-rock.
Quote by Wesbanez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047bSfb2rnA

Please, if somebody could find these pre-pubescent muppets and give them this:

The gangsta' between 1.05 - 1.15 is a personal highlight.

It wasn't that bad actually.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ