that was vicious.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Maybe this new guy wants to end his regime?

The only way to free the people is to start a war with America and, maybe they know it and want it?

If they go to war with America and win, I don't even think they'd know what to do so I doubt they'd expect to win.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
So he wants to commit suicide or quit? And he's gonna do that by going to war with a vastly superior force? Right...
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by Mephaphil
So he wants to commit suicide or quit? And he's gonna do that by going to war with a vastly superior force? Right...
Yes, my theory is that to end the regime but save face/keep pride and honor and, the people happy.

Well that's one theory.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
So did Iraq 2003.

It's like President George W. Bush and his televised ultimatum of WMDs and then like a day later, on TV -- the first bombs dropped. That escalted rather rapidily, wouldn't you say? The future's fast. You'd be dead before you know it... Me too.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 1, 2013,
I guess it's as good a theory as any...?

A more likely, and coherent theory might be that he's using threats to try to ease the sanctions imposed on the North, like his Father did with Clinton in the 90s, is paranoid about South Korean and US military training missions in the Peninsula near the Norths border and to impose himself as a new leader.

They have hardly any nuclear capability, I wouldn't worry, yet.

Quote by treborillusion
So did Iraq 2003.

It's like President George W. Bush and his televised ultimatum of WMDs and then like a day later, on TV -- the first bombs dropped. That escalted rather rapidily, wouldn't you say? The future's fast. You'd be dead before you know it... Me too.

It was a bit more than a day, Hans Blix was running around for a bit, but I get the point.

But they really haven't got the technology to equip an ICBM with a nuclear payload. Imagine a firework that fizzles out and everyone laughs at it, that's what they have.
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445

Last edited by Mephaphil at Apr 1, 2013,
I blame world World War 2 which blames World War 1 (The Great War) which, according to this documentary I saw of the 'real' history of the United States, blames the American Civil War which was also (according to the documentary) a war with the British whom aided the rebelion. The only reason we got involved dates back to the American Revolution, so I guess, people who are dead are to blame for North Korea today. IDK.

When victory over Japan broke up the annexed Korea, it was the Soviets who took control of the North, America, the South.

Damn Hitler. Damn WWII.

I blame World War 2 for the Cold War, and the Cold War for this, so if the Cold War heats up, **** World War 2.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 1, 2013,
I'm lost.
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445

Too bad my refrigerator runs on weapons-grade plutonium.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I blame the Cold War because the soviets took control of North Korea at the end of the World War 2. That's why they're like this.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Mephaphil
I'm lost.

I think TS tried to make an April's Fool joke saying NK attacked and then showing them making a prank call, but Treborillusion didn't pay attention.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I think TS tried to make an April's Fool joke saying NK attacked and then showing them making a prank call, but Treborillusion didn't pay attention.

Yea, I got the opening post. Ha. Ha. Ha.

It was the following posts by someone that made me lose my mind.
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445

lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by MadClownDisease

I thought it was standard procedure that the deadline for doing a prank on 1st April is 12noon, otherwise the fooler becomes the foolee by default.
Or maybe it's not an April Fools and just a humorous (that doesn't look right but google chrome says it is) thread.
lots
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

But humourous looks even less right.

Quote by eGraham
lots

and this.

lots.
Baby you put one of the "U"s in humourous
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

oh my
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I thought it was standard procedure that the deadline for doing a prank on 1st April is 12noon, otherwise the fooler becomes the foolee by default.

That's just what people who don't like to be fooled say.

At a push even if you accept that maxim, you're just a normal fool, rather than a festive one.

Quote by Trowzaa
But humourous looks even less right.

It looks deliciously similar to humous though, so we'll let it slide.