http://maddox.xmission.com/

See this? This is EFFORT. This is TALENT. This is putting actual TIME in making a joke and a prank. Maddox does this every year, and no other website has ever put this much work into making a fool of itself.

Maddox clearly has the Best Page in the Universe.

Prove me wrong.
meh

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The Amazing Spider-Maddox

by Maddox

"**** you, Parker." Peter was late again. Yes, that Peter Parker, "The Amazing Spider Man." Amazing is a generous superlative. **** him. This is the third time this week he's been late, and it's Wednesday.

I'm his employer, owner of "Maddox's No-Bullshit Pizzeria." Yeah, despite everyone's best advice, I included the word "bullshit" in the name of an eating establishment. And guess what? They were all wrong. Every single person who begged me not to evoke imagery of excrement from a bull's asshole in a place people eat--were wrong. From the loan officer at the bank to my great grandmother; God bless her, but she was dumb as shit. She wanted me to name the place something Italian sounding, like Mario's or Ruffalo's. I ignored her advice and found success. She, on the other hand, found death. I opted not to patronize my customers, so I named it like I saw it: kickass pizza with no bullshit ingredients. And business is kicking ass; no bullshit.

But not for long, because my "superhero" won't get his act together.

"You have some moral crusade huh? Well how about you start by crusading to work on time? All you do is spritz around town like some kind of lucha libre asshole."

Peter looked like he was about to whine.

"I told you not to talk about that at work."

I discovered Peter's identity because A) he always seems to have perfectly clear shots of Spiderman for the Daily Bugle, and B) he disappears every time a police siren goes by and C) I'm not a total ****ing tool. Anyone who has the inferential ability of a turnip can connect the dots.

[...]

He still has that website? What is this, 2004?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
He still has that website? What is this, 2004?

lol this. Like, 10, or 11 years ago Maddox was awesome. I even bought his book. Then I hit grade 11.
Quote by Weaponized
CoreysMonster you are the biggest nerd on here I think

Can I be the coolest nerd on here instead?
Quote by Trowzaa
Brad Maddox

#
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO