Page 1 of 2
Went to school for a half day, ate McDonald's, was home alone for a bit so I went crazy and sang loudly with music, rejected hanging out 'cause I don't feel like it and watched some Samurai Champloo.

Somewhat cool day, tomorrow will suck but there's a chance Wednesday will kick ass.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Apr 1, 2013,
Im in the middle of 3 weeks off uni and I've come home for a while so I just ate food, played guitar and watched motorsports. I'll finish today off by watching Extreme Fishing with Robson Green and playing some Bioshock Infinite
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I worked from midnight until 8am, then I watched The X-Files for a bit, then played Fallout: New Vegas for a while, and now I'm watching Fulham vs QPR. I'll go to bed when this match is over, and then back to work at midnight.
breathing in nitrous oxide. amazing.
SNUS ÅT FOLKET!
In the begining everything goes good, and then it goes bad, and after that it goes good again and then you die in a bus crash - Axel Sjöberg
Had the day off so I slept in and sat on the computer all day trying to fix my phone.
Quote by LostLegion
Edited videos and played Skyrim.

what kind of videos?
Took a shit and watched Seinfeld.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Had 2nd day Chicken Korma

Went to the beach then went to charity shops with my lady to buy her books and shoes.
Oh yeah i forgot

i watched the last episode of the walking dead this morning and scoured ebay for guitars
Went to class, hung around the college for a bit, ate, and came home.
cleaned up the house a bit. straightened my room. played some borderlands too. played some bass. ate some sausage.
now im bored. what do?
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Woke up, ate breakfast, slept a bit more, went to class, took a nap, showered... Now I'm gonna go read.
Nothing but sex and video games because it's a Easter bank holiday weekend and therefore no work from Friday to Monday.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by So-Cal
sup

what did you do today though?

woke up, went to the gym to pump some iron, went to my grandmas, cooked steak, finished candide by voltaire and am about watch seinfeld.

't was a good day

you?
Man things.

Played bass.
Pulled down a tree.
Started building an ark.
Drank beer.
Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late

Found my coat, and grabbed my hat
Make the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
Then somebody spoke, and I went into a dream

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Won a penis duel
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Not much, i finished the book i've been reading, played a bit of Minecraft, and made part of a new song. Kind of boring day i guess, i need to find something to do tomorrow aside from apply for jobs.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Got up, ate, got dressed, went out with my friend and sis to wal-mart and lows looking for stuff to organize her room, bought Resonance Of Fate at gamestop, came home and lifted a ton of shit, and now I'm here. Soon I'm going to work out, take a shower, play a game, and et cetera.
Quote by WCPhils
Worked out, ate, played guitar

Dude, that's like everyday for me
Got up, showered, hopped on a bus then a train and came to work. Went out and got lunch, and now I'm back at work.

Tonight my basketball team has a first round playoff game. So I'll go play that and hopefully win.
Woke up, showered
Put my penis inside my friends grandmother.
You know, the usual.
Page 1 of 2