Page 1 of 2
about:blank

but probably not. Dudes probably a **** just like jodias arias and deserves to die.
No, he isn't mentally ill. He even offered to plead guilty if the prosecutors wouldn't seek the death penalty.

I think he knows full well what he did, and he knows that he's ****ed.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
If he's mentally ill: jail for life.
If he's not: jail for life.

I get pissed every time the death penalty comes up.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Article
"I had a huge adrenaline rush,'' he told the Associated Press at the courthouse. "I love the choice, I love it, I love it... I hope I'm in the room when he dies."

How is this not equally as sadistic?
Quote by blake1221

i think it's human. i was surprised anyone said that at first too, but i realized that's just what i'm thinking in my head too.

i don't want to be in the room when he dies though, i don't even live in Colorado.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by blake1221

Because he's not plotting and carrying out a plan on how to kill and severely injure dozens of innocent people.

I don't agree with what he said, but to act like it's equally as sadistic as what James Holmes did is ridiculous.
"Aurora suspect James Holmes should be executed"

The answer is right there.

Edit: I don't know anything about this, has he admitted to it? I assume he hasn't since he's being called a suspect.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Apr 1, 2013,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Aye a ken eh.

Totally. These guys just dinnae get it
Quote by whoomit
smoke weed chill an watvch rugrats errday
Quote by captainsnazz

Edit: I don't know anything about this, has he admitted to it? I assume he hasn't since he's being called a suspect.

i'm pretty ignorant to what happened but afaik i don't think anyone doubts he did it

Quote by captainsnazz

Well everyone saw him do it and then he was arrested outside the theater with all his guns and swat gear on, and his house was boobytrapped to blow up whoever tried to get in

He was never really a "suspect"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Theres lots of speculation (crazy people) saying he was framed and that he's a product of MKUltra... Or that theres video evidence proving he was placed in the car while some other guys actually did it and then got away...
I actually read an interesting article today that linked James Holmes' father and Adam Lanza's father to the Libor scandal. Both of them were supposed to testify in court on the case and now these shootings are supposedly set ups to tarnish their image and credibility in court or something along those lines. I find this much more believable than the other ideas.

But for real, I'm pretty sure he knows what he did and now is ready for the consequences. As someone pointed out he's already agreed to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence rather than a death sentence. He may be 'mentally ill', I think you have to be in order to plan and act out something like that. But he knows whats up, he knows what he did and he knew what he was doing.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by magnus_maximus
Vengeance is not justice.

QFT.

It strikes me that such is the extent of our conditioning that we actually seek vengeance even when it is to our detriment.

This punitive mindset is only useful insofar as it deters would-be criminals, and as it transpires, it often doesn't.

Particularly disquieting is the blood-lust people often seem all too prone to. It ceases to be about the administration of justice, or the protection of society, but rather a grotesque display of all that is ugly about humanity.

Clinical psychologists have said it time and again, if societies want to prevent these shootings from occurring, the media needs to stop sensationalizing and dramatising spree killers.

Malignant narcissists like James Holmes thrive upon the hatred and notoriety they create. To hate them is to indulge them.
I'm typically anti-death penalty. I won't be losing any sleep of him getting it though.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I'm typically anti-death penalty. I won't be losing any sleep of him getting it though.

This is how I feel about it. I don't like the death penalty but if they kill him I won't really care at all
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
This is how I feel about it. I don't like the death penalty but if they kill him I won't really care at all

you two are the worst kind of anti death penalty people
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
you two are the worst kind of anti death penalty people

Well, it's not like I'm gonna be outraged by it.

I would like to see it abolished, but the guy is a ****ing piece of trash. I don't care if he dies.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils

I would like to see it abolished, but the guy is a ****ing piece of trash. I don't care if he dies.

yeah, well, i don't care if you die

take that pat
i don't know why i feel so dry
Excecuting the mentally ill is concidered cruel and unusual punishment, life in prison is bad enough.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by WCPhils

The people who receive the death penalty typically are trash that deserve to die, thats why they get a death penalty. This guy is no different.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Weaponized
COULDA JUST POSTED THIS

What the **** is up with you lately?
___

Quote by The_Blode
I share the same opinion as my compatriots element4433 and WCPhils.

Eastwinn can go **** his underaged girlfriend for all I care.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by losing battle
Excecuting the mentally ill is concidered cruel and unusual punishment, life in prison is bad enough.

I don't think personality disorders are considered in a legal sense, only things like depression, psychotic episodes etc.

The fact this guy had been planning his acts in a calculating fashion whilst accounting for contingencies such as the police searching his house provide evidence that he had capacity.
"Justice is death."

That sounds like some shit straight out of Orwell's most perverse imaginings.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
"Justice is death."

That sounds like some shit straight out of Orwell's most perverse imaginings.

If multiple deaths occurred as a result of this murderer, why shouldn't justice be death?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
If multiple deaths occurred as a result of this murderer, why shouldn't justice be death?

Because the equivalent crime is not a form of justice.

Say a man kills someone's family. Should the justice be killing that man's family?
And death in itself is not a just punishment.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker

Say a man kills someone's family. Should the justice be killing that man's family?
And death in itself is not a just punishment.
To me, there's a difference between a guy getting angry in a bar fight and taking it too far and going into a crowded movie theater and unloading shot after shot into unarmed people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by AeroRocker

One (likely) painless death of someone who is guilty of brutally murdering/wounding dozens of people is equivalent to dozens of innocent people being brutally killed/wounded?

There are reasons I'd understand for being against this execution, but that ain't it.

If you still feel that way, by all means carry on. I just think that logic is severely flawed.
I don't believe for a second this guy is mentally ill. I'd like to see him spend the rest of his life in a cell tbh. I think that's a worse punishment.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Page 1 of 2