Growing up in Croydon was shitty in the worst way possible

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Bullshit Trebor grew up in Croydon.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS

Sure, at the TIME it was Hell on Earth, but now that we're older... Feels pretty bad ass to be from the Hood. I part jest (am half joking).
Grew up in sunny Portugal.

Became a teenager in Canada. It was cool until I turned 16 and figured out there was nothing for kids to do.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Grew up in sunny Portugal.

Became a teenager in Canada. It was cool until I turned 16 and figured out there was nothing for kids to do.

Nothing to do? Did you live in the territories or somewhere in northern Quebec?
Quote by Trowzaa
You're from Croydon?

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
growing up in reykjavík was fun as balls
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Nothing to do? Did you live in the territories or somewhere in northern Quebec?

Southern Ontario.

My shitty town didn't have anywhere for us to go at night. We ****ed about, driving about, riding in the trunk. Sometimes running away from guys with baseball bats. Drawing dicks in the snow of random houses. Running away from cops after a bush party. Carpe Diem.

We'd have to drive to Montreal for some boozin' and find a way back home. F that S.
Seriously growing up like I did in the suburbs of Toronto was pure shit...pure shitttttt every day
Growing up on the backstreets of Drogheda, Co. Louth, I was a particularly happy child. Me and my childhoods buddies: Tom, Matthew, Paul and Nigel used to skitter off to dear old Mr. Clancy's bakery located in the Dale on the fringe of Woodset Avenue. Oh, what a time we had. I remember we used to scavenge his flour-encrusted soda bread and saunter out the shop like nothing happened! And then he'd be chasing us with his pine 7 inch by 3 inch rolling pin all the way down to St. Mary's Street! Oh what a time we had
North/East London, it's brilliant. There's a park at the end of my road so my childhood was spent there playing football. Once I got older we'd just get on the underground and go all around London, brilliant people here, loads of shit to do. A large majority of it was spent listening to Lou Reed records in the park, I couldn't ask for more really.
dude, get off croydon's dick

just seeing the word croydon makes me angry now

so shut the fuck up about fucking croydon

jesus
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Philip_pepper
Southern Ontario.

My shitty town didn't have anywhere for us to go at night. We ****ed about, driving about, riding in the trunk. Sometimes running away from guys with baseball bats. Drawing dicks in the snow of random houses. Running away from cops after a bush party. Carpe Diem.

We'd have to drive to Montreal for some boozin' and find a way back home. F that S.

Goddamn that sucks. Actually, that sounds like the kinds of things I did. Only difference was that my friends and I did all that in downtown Toronto. Looking back on it, We all almost got stabbed a few times.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Southern Ontario.

i grew up in leamington ont, as southern as it gets in southern ontario - and it was f***ing awesome, quit your bitchin
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Goddamn that sucks. Actually, that sounds like the kinds of things I did. Only difference was that my friends and I did all that in downtown Toronto. Looking back on it, We all almost got stabbed a few times.

Thing is, if I had gotten older in Germany or in the UK I could have gotten out more, danced more, met more people my age, got drunk better, sneaked into places underaged, gotten laid more, just generally had more fun. But Canada doesn't have any places with that kind of "buzz" for kids that age. Maybe Montreal, but you got the whole French thing in the way.

But on the other hand, plenty of places in the UK can be depressing, so maybe anywhere in continental Europe would have been better.
Quote by Tempoe
Growing up in RedHill, I used to look froward to nights in Croydon

I've heard of RedHill... Think I been there once.
Don't worry Phillip, most people dream of what its like to live somewhere else.