Page 1 of 3
this has been requested a couple of times

so go ahead, ask me anything
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
How are things compared to Croydon ????????????

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
how does this taste?

How does one move on a big piece of ice
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Xiaoxi
How are things compared to Croydon ????????????

good
Quote by MinterMan22
how does this taste?

bad, although old people tell me they dont make them like they used to. im sure it was better back in the day
Quote by Extra Ordinary
What's it like there?

good
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
is this reddit and I didn't realized?
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Hi this is coming from a very concerned person and it's a two part question: 1) how is it that you're writing this and 2) how can pikatchu survive in the harsh winters of iceland?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
whats it like being such a big fgt op?

pretty gay
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
How does one move on a big piece of ice

melt it
Quote by TheChaz
Do you need a refrigerator, or do you just put your food outside?

in the winter we put drinks and stuff outside
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery

melt it

how does one melt a large piece of ice?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
In all seriousness, is immigration difficult? I imagine it's pretty isolationist there.

Also, how's the economy recovering?
How do you know english? If you speak icelandish 2, which do you like better?

How would you describe Icelandic culture? How are the people?

Do you feel isolated from the rest of the world all the way up there? Do you consider yourself a good example of an icelandic person?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hi this is coming from a very concerned person and it's a two part question: 1) how is it that you're writing this and 2) how can pikatchu survive in the harsh winters of iceland?

1) im trying to be a good contributing citizen of the pit
2) marijuana
Quote by korinaflyingv
How are the women?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
He isn't from Iceland

/thread.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Skullivan
Do extreme metal guitarists roam the woods outside your house?

we dont have woods so they just stay at home
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
how does one melt a large piece of ice?

apply heat
Quote by captainsnazz
There's an Iceland near my university. Can you get me a discount?

the supermarket chain and the country are in no way affiliated
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Do Icelanders hate the Finns or the Swedes? I always forget.

Also, why do you hate the Finns/Swedes?

we laugh at both because they're both silly
Quote by genghisgandhi
In all seriousness, is immigration difficult? I imagine it's pretty isolationist there.

Also, how's the economy recovering?

racism and xenophobia exists but it's shunned. it's not very noticable to me.
Quote by Weaponized
How do you know english? If you speak icelandish 2, which do you like better?

How would you describe Icelandic culture? How are the people?

Do you feel isolated from the rest of the world all the way up there? Do you consider yourself a good example of an icelandic person?

i learnt english through music and other media at a young age. it's taught in schools.

icelandic culture is pretty strange and artsy, i'm really not too good at it. a typical icelander is probably a bit of a hipster without the pretentiousness (read: cool person) yet also a party your ass off all night type of nogga

i dont feel isolated at all, i have the internet

i guess im a typical icelander
Quote by Xiaoxi
How are the women?

hot as **** actually. people talk about swedish women but that's just ignorant
Quote by LostLegion
How often do you have volcano warnings?

we regularly have volcanos, maybe once every few years, but it's usually nothing to be worried about
Quote by Philip_pepper
Does everyone know everyone in Iceland?

Btw, is it true that Icelanders have 9 inch cocks?

kind of

i hope not
Quote by frankv
Bjork vs. Sigur Ros

What would the average Icelander say?

Is it true that they would be 12 inches if it weren't for the cold?

the average icelander would probably ignore the question

fun fact: it's not really all that cold here
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Seriously, what's the immigrant population like?

too many polish people

25,926 immigrants says google
Quote by korinaflyingv
Is Iceland the place where you're not allowed to talk to strangers cos they're all weird about personal space?

Also, why do you like penis so much?
Quote by Trowzaa
Is Iceland the place where you're not allowed to talk to strangers cos they're all weird about personal space?

Also, why do you like penis so much?

thats sweden

but i guess thats iceland too

and the phallic shape is just fascinating
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
too many polish people

25,926 immigrants says google

If I moved there, would I be the first asian person to enter that island nation of yours?
i think i saw an asian once, might have been an alien tho
Quote by korinaflyingv
So, Burgery, I'm trying to go to iceland over the summer and do some work in some remote farm... Anything I should know?

I figure it's gonna rain a lot, a little cold but not too cold and amazing scenery wherever I look.

Also, where would you recommend me staying? I hear the southwest is particularly beautiful
Quote by kalnoky7
So, Burgery, I'm trying to go to iceland over the summer and do some work in some remote farm... Anything I should know?

I figure it's gonna rain a lot, a little cold but not too cold and amazing scenery wherever I look.

Also, where would you recommend me staying? I hear the southwest is particularly beautiful

this summer? the weather will be amazing and not cold at all, and its probably not gonna rain a lot.

stay wherever, it's all good. the southwest isn't better than anywhere else, it's all pretty awesome. if you can you should drive the whole circle around the country in 5 days with some friends, guaranteed to be awesome.
Quote by korinaflyingv
^ no it rained ash everywhere
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
How much ice could an iceland land if an iceland could land ice?

eight
Quote by korinaflyingv
How much ice could an iceland land if an iceland could land ice? = eight
Quote by korinaflyingv
I've been to Reykjavik but I can't remember why all the water there smells eggy, enlighten me.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Page 1 of 3