New metal song i made with my new ez drummer metal machine and cubase elements 6 real excited about it let me know what you think...ill be more than happy to listen to what you have and give you a critique.........just click the name my other songs were recorded via tascam and audacity ahhh gotta remeber where you come from
Last edited by Distortionx100 at Apr 1, 2013,
You know, to me it's pretty good. But for some reason i feel like confessions could have a vocalist some where in between or something.. but great job! hopefully we can collaborate one day, Ez drummer is such a great program, ever tried the metal heads pack?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
You know, to me it's pretty good. But for some reason i feel like confessions could have a vocalist some where in between or something.. but great job! hopefully we can collaborate one day, Ez drummer is such a great program, ever tried the metal heads pack?

No i havent maybe that will be my next expansion pack! thanks for listening
Aha I see someone else is also using Metal Machine definitely the best EZX, Metalheads is a close second

Got a cool vibe going on this track, sort of taking the sound of old Metallica and mixing it with a bit of modern metal and a bit more of a virtuosic flavour especially towards the end.
I think this track would come to life with some vocals over it, like some old school Meshuggah style ones or Dream Theater Train of Thought era type ones.

Mix wise could be better a little more punchy, almost seems a bit reserved in that area.
The structure seems a little weird to me but i think it works the more I listen to it.
One of the only things that kind of kept popping out and irking me slightly was the repeating solos at the end, you have the opportunity to get creative there, don't stop that and just play 1 phrase then repeat it again. I think there would be a good chance to do something like a duel solo kind of thing, like Hanger 18 by Megadeth.

Add some vocals and i'd say you've got a pretty good song here.

I'd give this a light 7 / 10
Guitars
Sterling by MusicMan JP100D
Ibanez STM1
Epiphone 1967 Flying V (Ltd Edition)
Schecter Omen-8 (2012)
Amps
Randall Diavlo/RD100
Harley Benton 2x12 (V30s)
Marshall JCM2000/DSL401
Links
Soundcloud