Hey pit, I need help coming up with a few ideas.

I was just handed the opportunity to write the words for a picture book with a high possibility of it being published (I have a connection to the publishers and illustrator).
It needs to be something children are going to enjoy having read to them, with some happy ending/learning a lesson/it's the taking part that counts philosophy to it. It only has to be around 400 words long and I have two weeks. If the publishers go through with the idea, I'd get a £6000 advance. (That's like £15 per word)

Also, I'll need a nom de plume.

Anyway, picture book and fake name ideas - go.
James and the Giant Penis

An orphan with terrible aunts for who want him circumcised, befriends human like bugs who live inside his giant penis, who take the boy on a journey to New York City

Fill in the middle

Story ends with him escaping circumcision
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
If you don't have any ideas, maybe you shouldn't take the job.
I've got ideas, just thought it would be a fun thread
I've had an idea for a childrens character knocking around for a while now, but I've never been able to figure out how I can write a story around him. He's fleshed out as a character, but I can't think of how to write a story for him. I've got side characters and everything.

I'm not sharing it, because **** you stealing my idea.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
draw penises
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.