Hey guys, so yeah I cant decide between the Kramer Pacer Classic and the B.C Rich ASM Standard. Both seem like great guitars [in my price range ] and have the features im looking for, more or less a dual- humbucking Floyd-equipped superstrat My favourite band is RATM [Morello anyone ] but I will play anything from Metallica to Megadeth, Some ACDC, Iron Maiden, Steel Panther and Ozzy Osbourne just to name a few, basically 80`s metal and hard rock and maybe the more modern hard rock too So I need help deciding between the two, but, the most annoying thing is I havent had a chance to try either of these guitars yet, and I probably won`t So I pretty much have to buy one or the other online and hope for the best So as I said if anyone owns either of these guitars or has any first-hand experience with them, could you please tell me about its sound, playability, setup etc. Thanks by the way P.S Im running a Roland Cube 60 into a Boss ME-50 multi effects board
Go Pacer. It's sort of a pre-built Morello guitar, since it has two volume knobs and a three way toggle switch, albiet in a rather awkward place :|

If you could somehow move the selector switch to the lower horn and replace it with a Switchcraft switch, you're ready to go Morello

So, yeah, there's my opinion.
Definitely the Kramer. They are good sounding, great quality guitars and have a pretty good spec for their price. The Kramer's built from Mahogany, whereas the BC Rich is made from 'Nato' which is probably some form of plywood or reconstituted wood.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Quote by Boonnoo666
The Kramer's built from Mahogany, whereas the BC Rich is made from 'Nato' which is probably some form of plywood or reconstituted wood.

Actually it isn't anything of the sort. Nato is just another name for Asian mahogany.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Thanks for all the advice guys, I think I`ll go with the Pacer If anyone has any first hand experience with or owns a Kramer Pacer Classic can they please tel how the factory setup was like, how do the stock pup`s sound, is the licensed floyd decent etc. Thanks!!!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Actually it isn't anything of the sort. Nato is just another name for Asian mahogany.

Oh right.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website