5 Life Lessons from a Former Mean Girl who Learned Absolutely Nothing

Page 1 of 3
I don't get it.

Girl is sorry about being a bully when she was a kid. And?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by CoreysMonster
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-life-lessons-from-former-mean-girl/

Wow. I mean, just... wow. Talk about learning the exact wrong lesson in life.

Also, take a look at those comments. Ouch.

What wrong lessons?

Bullying is evolution. We have too little of it now. Look at everyone! They start ****ing plushies of ponies, they started with that emo crap, now people are consistently become gay. How the hell do you think our civilization can survive that shit?

#Bringbackthebullies
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Bazz22
Cracked has gotten so shitty lately.

Most of Cracked is great. Articles like that are badly written.
Wait, are we supposed to feel sorry for her because she was mean to others?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
tl;dr
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
lot of bullies in this thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Most of Cracked is great. Articles like that are badly written.

Difference of opinion, I suppose. I used to read them very frequently, but they just aren't holding my interest anymore.
"So cheer up, parents of bullies, brats, whiners, and toughies. Your kids might end up like me and Mike Tyson -- reformed. Just don't count on calling your child "The Mike Tyson of the Non-Boxing World," because that's my nickname. I will RIP YOUR GUTS OUT OF YOUR BELLY BUTTON HOLE IF YOU TRY TO STEAL IT."

this sums up every piece of shit that bitch tries to write
Quote by captaincrunk
"So cheer up, parents of bullies, brats, whiners, and toughies. Your kids might end up like me and Mike Tyson -- reformed. Just don't count on calling your child "The Mike Tyson of the Non-Boxing World," because that's my nickname. I will RIP YOUR GUTS OUT OF YOUR BELLY BUTTON HOLE IF YOU TRY TO STEAL IT."

this sums up every piece of shit that bitch tries to write

You know what the worst part is? Everybody she knows will tell her she's a good person. Nobody will honestly tell her, to her face, that she needs to apologise to her victims and reevaluate her life, and that she needs to work on NOT being a horrible bitch.
It was a little incoherent and the excessive Chris Brown references were pretty cringey. Unless she is Chris Brown's psychologist, making those claims is a bold jump.

And I can see how one would come to the conclusion that she learned the wrong lessons.
Quote by the article
But if you're a parent and you find out your own kid is the one teasing other kids, dig deeper. There's an amazing chance they're struggling with other stuff. It's like the one thing Hollywood gets right about bullies -- there's almost always a crap stew happening in a bully's head or home or karate class.

So you weren't trying at school, your teacher was trying to get you to actually learn, and you think that's some deep psychological issue that makes you oh so much of a tormented soul and gives you a good reason to bully other kids? I just got another reason to really absolutely hate people.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Bullies don't do it because they hate themselves. I believe that research showed bullies to actually have higher levels of self esteem than the average kid. They bully because it feels good, power feels good.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Also, this particular incident was a pinching fight. That's when you take turns pinching each other to see who cries first, a thing I'm pretty sure I invented then and there.

wat

I'm sure she also invented fire, sliced bread, and writing funny articles on the internet.

Edit: Also, why the hell did she edit all the bad words out of the pictures in the articles? This is an article for Cracked, if I'm not mistaken.
Last edited by archangels at Apr 2, 2013,
Also, I feel like the part where she claims that 'everyone is a bully' is kind of a rationalization, even if it was mostly facetious. Not everyone is mean and intends to make other people feel bad.
Quote by Neo Evil11
What wrong lessons?

Bullying is evolution. We have too little of it now. Look at everyone! They start ****ing plushies of ponies, they started with that emo crap, now people are consistently become gay. How the hell do you think our civilization can survive that shit?

#Bringbackthebullies

Are serious, or are you being sarcastic? People consistently become gay? You think it's this new fad everyone is doing all thanks to a lack of bullying? WHAT?
Am I misreading what you said, because I just cannot believe that you wrote what I think you meant...
Quote by Chen leik
Are serious, or are you being sarcastic? People consistently become gay? You think it's this new fad everyone is doing all thanks to a lack of bullying? WHAT?
Am I misreading what you said, because I just cannot believe that you wrote what I think you meant...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Chen leik

I'm saying people are becoming openly gay now, which was unacceptable a long time ago. This goes "against" evolution, so expect a massive drop in child birth in the future.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I'm saying people are becoming openly gay now, which was unacceptable a long time ago. This goes "against" evolution, so expect a massive drop in child birth in the future.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME
Quote by archangels
IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

In Europe it's below the replacement rate. If anything we should make chinese guys gay.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

If only
Quote by willT08
If only

Wut? In the West we are already seeing a massive drop in child birth.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Sorry, but Chris Brown is sick in the head, which makes him too easy a target. In 2012, 65 percent of toddlers' first words were digs at Chris Brown, most of them in the form of tweets. Making fun of Chris Brown is like making fun of a quadriplegic blind man who's also ******ed in the ******ed sense of the word "******ed." You can do it, but good luck feeling great about yourself afterward.

What a dumb bitch. I'm gonna go bully her on twitter now.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Neo Evil11
Wut? In the West we are already seeing a massive drop in child birth.

Yeah...I'm more concerned about the parts of the world where there's astronomic birth rates and widespread poverty
Quote by willT08
Yeah...I'm more concerned about the parts of the world where there's astronomic birth rates and widespread poverty

Yeah but those still have bullies. Just look at Iran, they hang people who behave strange.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yeah but those still have bullies. Just look at Iran, they hang people who behave strange.

Yeah but then the manly guys who kill them attract too many women. Which makes more kids who act weird and so on. It's a vicious cycle
Quote by willT08
Yeah but then the manly guys who kill them attract too many women. Which makes more kids who act weird and so on. It's a vicious cycle

You should rethink that argument.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

It was unacceptable a long time ago because of religious doctrines that ruled the world. and how exactly do you define evolution anyway? Reproduction? Society doesn't evolve?
Tsk, something here doesn't seem right, you're trolling me...
Quote by Neo Evil11
In Europe it's below the replacement rate. If anything we should make chinese guys gay.

Speak for your own limp-dick nation; my virile countrymen are still spreading our vermin-like offspring across the globe.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Chen leik
It was unacceptable a long time ago because of religious doctrines that ruled the world. and how exactly do you define evolution anyway? Reproduction? Society doesn't evolve?
Tsk, something here doesn't seem right, you're trolling me...

I merely made a statement. The fact that society has stopped correcting abnormal behaviour is something that might not work so well in the long run. Now we have bronies ****ing plushies in their room. How is that helpful to society?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I merely made a statement. The fact that society has stopped correcting abnormal behaviour is something that might not work so well in the long run. Now we have bronies ****ing plushies in their room. How is that helpful to society?

It's helpful in that because the bronies and gays are out and obvious you don't risk ending up married to one because society demands that they conform. As a result we have fewer people trapped in loveless and sexually unfulfilling relationships where they are chronically unhappy until they come home one day to find their husband ****ing their brother or their stuffed pony doll collection.

Net gain in happiness.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
It's helpful in that because the bronies and gays are out and obvious you don't risk ending up married to one because society demands that they conform. As a result we have fewer people trapped in loveless and sexually unfulfilling relationships where they are chronically unhappy until they come home one day to find their husband ****ing their brother or their stuffed pony doll collection.

Net gain in happiness.

I prefer to have bullied people who don't **** plushies.

Gays can stay gay though. They are cool.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

How it that damaging? People have more freedom to behave the way they want to, instead of being subjugated to the norms of society. Free expression. And bronies are harmless. You don't see them killing in the name of a pony god, do you? For all I care they can **** as many plushies as they want, there are worse things to fix in our society. Direct your mandate for the advancement of evolution towards other groups, that'd be better.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I merely made a statement. The fact that society has stopped correcting abnormal behaviour is something that might not work so well in the long run

This assumes all 'deviant' or 'abnormal' behaviour can be said to be antisocial or otherwise detrimental to society, when this has been repeatedly shown to be false in practice.

All the social reformers were at one point considered aberrant in some way, until their points of view became accepted by the majority.

To be creatively maladjusted, as Dr. King terms it, is perhaps the highest proof of social intelligence and a prosocial inclination.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Or Pakistan where they shoot 14 year old's who make blog post they don't like.
I wonder if future generations will be able to learn anything that's not in list form.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by TooktheAtrain
This assumes all 'deviant' or 'abnormal' behaviour can be said to be antisocial or otherwise detrimental to society, when this has been repeatedly shown to be false in practice.

All the social reformers were at one point considered aberrant in some way, until their points of view became accepted by the majority.

To be creatively maladjusted, as Dr. King terms it, is perhaps the highest proof of social intelligence and a prosocial inclination.

Yeah, how about no.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TooktheAtrain

That sounds like something a 14 year old outcast would say to himself so he can sleep for the night
Quote by willT08
That sounds like something a 14 year old outcast would say to himself so he can sleep for the night

Exactly. I bet Dr. King isn't even a true Dr.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 3