Page 1 of 5
I had a friend who thought lightning came for the ground. So like, it would shoot into clouds. We argued all day, it was ******ed.
People are born homosexual
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
inb4 religion

My girlfriend knew someone who didn't know how her own vagina worked, she believed that babies literally were born via one's belly button.
I had a friend who believed the moon was actually made of cheese.

Hah, you guys believed me.

^Until I was like 12 I thought the bellies bursted open. Both seem equally horrifying.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Weaponized
I had a friend who thought lightning came for the ground. So like, it would shoot into clouds. We argued all day, it was ******ed.

It partly does.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I convinced a girl I was a Swedish model, which led us to going out a couple of times. Totally ****ing worked too.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
^Until I was like 12 I thought the bellies bursted open. Both seem equally horrifying.

Yeah, but the girl in question believed that babies came out of the belly button when she was in high school. This chick was like 16 and had been having a period for a few years at least; she still didn't know how her reproductive system worked...
Quote by JimmyBanks6
People are born homosexual

well that's dumb. people chose to become homo.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Apr 2, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart
It partly does.

WOW JAMES I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TODD HART THE WHOLE TIME

YOU'RE STILL ******ED

faget
Remember that kids cartoon claymation character named "Gumby?"

This one guy I know was arguing it's pronounced "Jumby."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yeah, but the girl in question believed that babies came out of the belly button when she was in high school. This chick was like 16 and had been having a period for a few years at least; she still didn't know how her reproductive system worked...

If you were a proper gentleman you would have showed her through method.
friend of mine still believes Pink Floyd post-Syd is better than with Syd. He's a tard.

He's also my best friend.
Quote by Weaponized
WOW JAMES I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE TODD HART THE WHOLE TIME

YOU'RE STILL ******ED

faget

I love how Weaponized "breaks" now. It's so random too.

Quote by kertets
If you were a proper gentleman you would have showed her through method.

I didn't know her, man. My girl did. I never knew my girl in high school.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 2, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

If you were a proper gent..

nvm

Edit: aww he deleted it
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
well that's dumb. people chose to become homo.

i knoe ryt? wtf was he tinkin
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i knoe ryt? wtf was he tinkin

obviously gay thoughts lul

ps I like acdc
I convinced a girl there was a country west of France called Daneland and that's where Danish people came from. She was 16 at the time. She had never heard of Danish people or Denmark.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie
I convinced a girl there was a country west of France called Daneland and that's where Danish people came from. She was 16 at the time. She had never heard of Danish people or Denmark.

Oh how I wish I was that girl.

Swell thought.

stupid Denmark
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
obviously gay thoughts lul

ps I like acdc

ps I like acdc

I like acdc

acdc

Johnny must be gay!...

AC/DC is so gay, man!
Quote by lncognito
If you were a proper gent..

nvm

Edit: aww he deleted it

You were quick, but not quick enough.
You won't make the team like that Incognito.
Quote by blake1221
Lightning does come up from the ground sometimes, though...

lol wat r u, some scientologist or wat m8? go away
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
friend of mine still believes Pink Floyd post-Syd is better than with Syd. He's a tard.

My friend was talking about how he could play one of their songs and thought Pink Floyd was the singer.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

ill brek yr skinny lil legs u cunt
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
My friend was talking about how he could play one of their songs and thought Pink Floyd was the singer.

was it Kramer?

Quote by blake1221
ill brek yr skinny lil legs u cunt

ill like to see u try, crybaby, bet u havnt evn fked a prostitut yet
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

implying you genuinly enjoy listening to every of his song and singing alone and knowing what the lyrics are trying to say.. Not saying he was bad though.. just a typical 60's pop/rock&roll guy..

and to OP, to say it in a comprehensible way:
the light "comes" from the ground, the lightning itself is "made" in the clouds (if I'm not wrong) That's the misconception
Quote by AmirT
implying you genuinly enjoy listening to every of his song and singing alone and knowing what the lyrics are trying to say.. Not saying he was bad though.. just a typical 60's pop/rock&roll guy..

the light "comes" from the ground, the lightning itself is "made" in the clouds (if I'm not wrong) That's the misconception

I know exactly what he wants to reach with the lyrics as I can pretty much relate to his quirkyness. Fantasy about children's tales and stories, safety, harmony, a place to call your own, be yourself yada yada. his lyrics have little to do with the drugs really.

And his melodies are out of this world. So yes. I enjoy him over their dull post-syd.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

I think he's talking about when a lightning bolt is about to strike the ground and an arc comes up sometimes to meet the lightning bolt.
Quote by AmirT
your mom "comes" on my bed you ****ing joke
Quote by kertets
I think he's talking about when a lightning bolt is about to strike the ground and an arc comes up sometimes to meet the lightning bolt.

i no dat u smarypanz, gosh, ppl are stupid
There was a kid back at 6th form who'd argue about anything me and my lads bought up.

We were talking about Quantum tunnelling and how we smell after we'd had a lesson on it. Tried to explain to him and his exact response was "Well what's happened there is they haven't figured it out properly".

He also refused to understand that if there's no light everything is black.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Being a fan of both eras, post-syd > syd. doesnt make him a tard , we're allowed our own musical preferences, he probably thinks youre a real douche about pink floyd though
When I was 16, a girl was studying for a law test during accounting class. She asked me what euthanasia was and I told her it was the overabundance of children in Chinese orphanages as a result of the one child per family law. She believed me until my accounting teacher told her I was lying. Goddamn teacher had a smile on her face as she tore down my joke
Here's the twist: I dated the girl for the next year. I was the real idiot.
Quote by dudester410
Being a fan of both eras, post-syd > syd. doesnt make him a tard , we're allowed our own musical preferences, he probably thinks youre a real douche about pink floyd though

no, you're not.

you're all subject to my opinion. anything else is just silly.
Quote by willT08
He also refused to understand that if there's no light everything is black.
hmm now that I think about, when light is absent, since all color is, is reflecting or absorbing specific particles, everything would be black. I just never thought about it. That's kinda nuts.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
euthanasia was and I told her it was the overabundance of children in Chinese orphanages.
LOL
Quote by Weaponized

Your friend is actually not entirely wrong, just like you aren't entirely wrong. During a lightning storm, the charged earth surface will shoot out "leaders", the lightning from the charged clouds connect with this, upon this connection lightning occurs (hence the crack like when you connect to live wires). This all happens very quickly of course, but people have caught it on film, for example here.
Quote by Weaponized
your mom "comes" on my bed you ****ing joke

An entire lightning strike employs both upward and downward moving forces. However, the return stroke of a lightning bolt travels FROM THE GROUND INTO THE CLOUD and accounts for more that 99% of the luminosity of a lightning strike. What we SEE as lightning does indeed travel from the ground into the cloud.

Where did you get your education bro?

Or perhaps, you KFC-dining McDonald Coca Cola-bro are smarter than physicians and such. love you brah!
Page 1 of 5