I have a big muff pi (american) and Dunlop gcb 95 crybaby. but they don't fit the normal power supply

Does anyone know where I can get a power supply with this at the end of it?
Last edited by SidneyTab at Apr 2, 2013,
i doubt you want one with a stereo tip. EHX uses positive polarity P/S's with 1/8" tips on some pedals. But I've never known the Crybaby to use one.


Oddly enough the higher capacity supply is even cheaper...


A quick search reveals the Bass Crybaby has one...

Last edited by fly135 at Apr 2, 2013,
The Visual Sound Onespot comes with adapters for this type If you already have power supplies, you can buy the adapter by itself.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
^Just don't chain them with standard Boss negative polarity supplies or you will likely short the supply.