Ok so i was wondering how pest control works

Does it attract roaches then kills them? reason i ask , is i dont want them dead, i just dont want them at all

I got it about 2 years ago, and i haven't really had roaches, my neighbours ( literally next door, a wall between ) , i live in an appartment btw, they just left their appartment cuz they said it's infested with roaches .

ok so my question is

1) Should i get pest control again ?Even though i haven't seen one insect in ages?
2) Now that my neighbours left , will the roaches decide to test my house out?
Quote by weirdzaid
i dont want them dead, i just dont want them at all
Good luck with that
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by weirdzaid

Does it attract roaches then kills them? reason i ask , is i dont want them dead, i just dont want them at all

Those poor poor pests
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
you're wondering how to get rid of cockroaches you don't have without killing them. What kind of advice do you want?
i want to know if the roaches from the next house are gna visit me cuz it got abandoned and if they are, how do i stop them
Quote by weirdzaid
i want to know if the roaches from the next house are gna visit me cuz it got abandoned and if they are, how do i stop them

You should nuke his house just in case
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Nick92Slayer
You should nuke his house just in case

Roaches survive nukes

#notthinkingstraight
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I think some methods use things to attract pests, which essentially corner them and trick them into eating poison. And some methods are just straight up poison sprayed everywhere and no one can escape.

Just get a whole bunch of pesticide shit, mix it all up and put it everywhere. Eventually they'll die. Of course if they're in your kitchen and shit, I'd avoid. Pesticides and insecticides are usually based off of organophosphates, which pretty much, is the base principle for making nerve agents. Actually, it's literally a nerve agent, just for bugs. But in large concentrations can be pretty bad for humans.

If you're cheap, whip up a batch of phosgene, you can look that up, it should kill everything.
Quote by megano28
Roaches survive nukes

#notthinkingstraight

TS wouldn't

#thinkingstraight
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
I was trying to find that episode of family guy where they call the exterminators, but youtube sucks.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA