Page 1 of 2
How can I get my mom to tell her boyfriend to either get his badass little children in line, or not to bring them to our house at all? Every goddamn weekend, and sometimes weekdays when we're on break, my mom's boyfriend decides to bring his destructive, annoying little young children to our house, free to wreak havoc because he can't even discipline them.

They're two little 3-4 year old girls, and a 7 year old boy (who's deaf). The little boy constantly tries to break into my younger brothers' room, steal their Xbox games, the little fucker dropped my Xbox (luckily it survived, or else he wouldn't still be alive for me to complain about him) after taking it from my closet where I specifically put it up to keep him away from it. The little girls leave food everywhere, take things from out kitchen without asking, generally act annoying because goddamn reasons and just love acting like little shitheads. It's frustrating the hell out of me, Pit.

I get in trouble if I try to discipline like I do my siblings, who have actually learned to stay the hell away from my stuff, and I'll stay away from theirs. These kids act like they have no home training.

I tried talking to my mom about limiting their visits, but she rationalizes it by saying, "Would you like your dad's girlfriend to limit how much you can visit him?" And I'm like, no, but that logic doesn't even apply here. My dad isn't some deadbeat asshole who can't take care of his own child, and my father sure as hell would never take us over to someone elses house to destroy their stuff. If this dude wants his annoying little prick kids to come over, he can take them over to his house. He doesn't live with us, but he does come over to mooch, and bring his friends over to smoke weed.

I have no respect for this dude. He always sleeps over here, and eats whatever little food we may have in the house at any kind. No job, can't even sell drugs. O, he's gotten arrested before! Brings a bunch of people over to my house to smoke weed and play PS3. Let his daughter ruin my brand new Xbox by spilling crap on it, didn't discipline her or anything. Whenever we have, like, no groceries and need more, and my mother asks him for some money to get something, which has to feed his little asshole kids too, who are always here it seems; he picks me up from school in my mom's car, with his creepy, potential-rapist convict friends in tow, and takes me with them on a freaking drug deal run. Then lies to my mom about it when we get home. I'm no stranger to drugs, but what kind of decent adult male would pick up a teenaged girl from school in a car full of other adult males, to go to a drug dealer's corner in a shady neighborhood, where the dude had a gun?

This is just me aimlessly ranting at this point.

TL;DR: Mom's asshole boyfriend keeps bringing asshole little kids over to our house. They destroy shit. Mom gives stupidass excuse for it. How to convince her to kick both asshole boyfriend and asshole children to the curb? Or at least keep them from coming over as often.

I apologize for my language. I'm thoroughly pissed right now, little boy came *this* close to ruining brand new video game I saved up for quite a while to get.

If she's seriously thinking of divorcing my dad for this nonsense (they're separated), she must be seriously mentally deficient.
Become a big bro to the kids, teach them how to not be dickheads
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by AcidParadox
^ Little too late for that, mate.

Any other suggestions?

It's never too late
Sail upon the open skies
Eh screw it. Just call the police. Have those little dickholes arrested for destruction of private property.
Quote by TheChaz
what the fuck is this ultimate-4thgrade.com?
Quote by Hydra150
Become a big bro to the kids, teach them how to not be dickheads

I would, but these kids are almost beyond saving. Like, no discipline from their parents on a daily basis, even if I was allowed to even say or do anything to them about their antics, it wouldn't help.

Their mom is a deadbeat, their dad is a deadbeat. My dad's definitely not a deadbeat, my mom's not a deadbeat. She tries, she's just on hard times right now; she just got laid off from her job, hence our food problems. This guy helped at first, but now it's devolved and he's nothing but a leech. She can't see that though.

I heard her talking about divorcing my dad, and maybe even marrying this dude. Fcuk that, man. I contested it, and got a lecture from my cousin who's staying here (another leech) about how I should let my mom be happy. No, not if she's really deluded into thinking she can be happy with this degenerate.
Quote by angusfan16
It's never too late

It's not too late...

It's never too laaate...

EVEN IF I SAYYYYY IT'LL BE ALRIIIGHTTTT
STILL I HEAR YOU SAYYYY YOU WANT TO END YOUR LIFFEEE
NOW AND AGAIN WE TRYYYY TO JUST
STAY
A
LIVE
MAYBE WE'LL TURN IT AROUND 'CAUSE IT'S
NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

OT: I guess you could be really upfront with her about it? Dunno.
Give her that whole rant you just posted, if that doesnt work just **** the lot of them and move in with your dad
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
No offense but your mom's a bitch and the only thing you can do is put all your stuff in your room and lock your door.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by AcidParadox
I would, but these kids are almost beyond saving. Like, no discipline from their parents on a daily basis, even if I was allowed to even say or do anything to them about their antics, it wouldn't help.

Don't be a father figure, trying to discipline them, just try and have fun with them. If you spend time with them maybe they'll stop being as annoying to you. They're young, so they're hardly beyond saving. They could look up to you, and you could be a positive part of their life.
Quote by Hydra150
Don't be a father figure, trying to discipline them, just try and have fun with them. If you spend time with them maybe they'll stop being as annoying to you. They're young, so they're hardly beyond saving. They could look up to you, and you could be a positive part of their life.

Honestly, this

They're little kids. Just play some games with them and stuff. If they like you they will be more likely to listen to you and respect you.

Some people are really horrible about how to act around young kids, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

They're little kids. Just play some games with them and stuff. If they like you they will be more likely to listen to you and respect you.

Yep, and hopefully he can teach them to respect other things as they get older, including themselves. A lot of kids lack a decent role model, and with deadbeat parents that it sounds like they could use one.
Learn ASL.
And get a lock for your bedroom.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Have you talked to your dad about this? What this guy is doing is not ok in any way. Don't tolerate it.

I can't talk to my dad about it. I wouldn't hesitate if he was abusing us, the dude's just an annoying deadbeat.

And, learn ASL? Age, sex, location? I've been on this board a few times, I assumed people knew I was a teenaged chick. I even mentioned it in the OP. But the advice you've given still applies, I'm just really bad with kids. My own siblings are used to my style, hit first, ask questions later. I can't do that with other children, especially ones I hate. They're the ultimate BeBe's kids, and anytime I'm around them I just want to wring their necks, more so than when around other children.

Also, I have a lock for my bedroom. The ****ers destroyed my doorknob, and their deadbeat dad won't pay for another one. My mom can't buy another one, considering a lock for my room is a lesser priority than buying food.
Last edited by AcidParadox at Apr 2, 2013,
Quote by Spadge71
Remember undisciplined kids are horrible

Ftfy!

Fact is, you can't actually do a damn thing, TS. You can talk to him about it and tell him that you feel his children's behavior is unacceptable. However, do it in private; don't embarrass the guy by bursting out in front of him, your mother, and everyone else that he needs to discipline his kids. Talk to him alone and in a respectful manner. You come at it in an angry or disrespectful manner, and he'll just ignore you out of hand.

Quote by AcidParadox
My own siblings are used to my style, hit first, ask questions later.

Wow, you're a terrible sister...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 2, 2013,
Quote by AcidParadox

And, learn ASL? Age, sex, location? I've been on this board a few times, I assumed people knew I was a teenaged chick. I even mentioned it in the OP. But the advice you've given still applies, I'm just really bad with kids. My own siblings are used to my style, hit first, ask questions later. I can't do that with other children, especially ones I hate. They're the ultimate BeBe's kids, and anytime I'm around them I just want to wring their necks, more so than when around other children.

American Sign Language. Your prospective step-brother is deaf, and he is being a dick. Communication could help.
Move

edit: If you're too young ask your mom if you can put a lock on your door. Keep ur shit in there, let the kids drive your mom nuts by breaking her shit and she might get sick of them herself
Last edited by badfish_lewis at Apr 2, 2013,
Having grown up around plenty of white trash, this story sounds awfully familiar.

Just turn the ****er in for his drugs. YOLO it, kid. GG.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
It may not be abuse but it sure sounds a hell of a lot like neglect. I urge you to talk to a school councillor or call a children's help phone. This is a serious issue and this isn't the place to seek advice about it.
Quote by badfish_lewis
Move

edit: If you're too young ask your mom if you can put a lock on your door. Keep ur shit in there, let the kids drive your mom nuts by breaking her shit and she might get sick of them herself

If you'd read above, you'd see that the bf's kids broke the lock on TS's door.
Quote by AcidParadox
Also, I have a lock for my bedroom. The ****ers destroyed my doorknob, and their deadbeat dad won't pay for another one. My mom can't buy another one, considering a lock for my room is a lesser priority than buying food.

are you old enough to move out any time soon? just tell your mom you're considering it and see how she reacts.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If you'd read above, you'd see that the bf's kids broke the lock on TS's door.

Ya, read that after I posted last, must have missed it
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Wow, you're a terrible sister...

Beating younger siblings is one of the perks of being an older one.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie

As an older sibling, I disagree...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
As an older sibling, I disagree...

THEN YOU NEVER LIVED, CRAZYSAM! YOU NEVER LIVED!
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie

My sister thought the same way, the last time she picked a fight with me I knocked her out cold for 5 minutes, that was the end of the older sibling beating on the younger one!

TS: I would bring it up with your mom and her boyfriend, simply say hey man your kids are ruining my property that I work hard to purchase and if you wont discipline them to get them to stop then you will have to replace whatever they break. If he is a dick about it then just see if you can hunt down a couple grams of blow stash it in his car and then call child services with an anonymous tip, bam kids are in a foster home, problem solved. Also get a pad lock for your door and lock it up out of their reach.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by Morphogenesis26
It's not too late...

It's never too laaate...

EVEN IF I SAYYYYY IT'LL BE ALRIIIGHTTTT
STILL I HEAR YOU SAYYYY YOU WANT TO END YOUR LIFFEEE
NOW AND AGAIN WE TRYYYY TO JUST
STAY
A
LIVE
MAYBE WE'LL TURN IT AROUND 'CAUSE IT'S
NOT TOO LATE
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

EWW
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
put cocaine in their pockets and call the cops about a hostage situation
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by AcidParadox
I can't talk to my dad about it. I wouldn't hesitate if he was abusing us, the dude's just an annoying deadbeat.

Why can't you talk to your dad about it? Did he get a restraining order or something? Unless you're legally obligated to stay with your mom, try and move out with your dad if he's willing to do it.

Still, pull the BF aside and tell him to get his kids in line. If he won't, call the cops and get him busted for weed.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
1) Get a job.
2) Move out.

It's that simple. It's still your mother's house (even if it potentially has wheels) and those are still children. Don't get the guy in trouble, he's a father no matter what your opinion of him is. Don't like it, leave.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Page 1 of 2