Alright im really in need of a reverb at this point, im playing mainly post rock and like cascadian/atmospheric black metal. I really like the reverb on the wet, for obvious reasons, but i also really like the more plate and atmospheric settings on the hardwire supernatural, and the trinity reverb by tc electronic.
Is there any way i could get the sounds of both out of just one? Or is there something better im missing? id rather not spend more than 200$ used
The cathedral mode on the hardwire sounds similar bit the tc electronics one will have a tone print editor come out eventually so you might get it to sound close it really depends which one you like more. Personally I'd go with the trinity, just a heads up if you like to run a metric shit ton of gain like I do you will get a very nasty treble spike due to the upper octaves the e1 produces don't even bother with the e2 setting outside of what's in the video it can't do much else.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Apr 3, 2013,
You probably can't go wrong with either. I've got the Supernatural and it is awesome (I play post-rock mainly). But yeah, WET is, well, WET.
Quote by losing battle
The cathedral mode on the hardwire sounds similar bit the tc electronics one will have a tone print editor come out eventually so you might get it to sound close it really depends which one you like more. Personally I'd go with the trinity, just a heads up if you like to run a metric shit ton of gain like I do you will get a very nasty treble spike due to the upper octaves the e1 produces don't even bother with the e2 setting outside of what's in the video it can't do much else.

I was thinking of just getting the trinity since its cheapst, and the tone print stuff since that could be useful. But since i want to be able to use gain that could be a problem, the biggest problem is none of the music stores stock these so i cant just play through them all and decide
Quote by jesus=dinosaur
Alright im really in need of a reverb at this point, im playing mainly post rock and like cascadian/atmospheric black metal. I really like the reverb on the wet, for obvious reasons, but i also really like the more plate and atmospheric settings on the hardwire supernatural, and the trinity reverb by tc electronic.
Is there any way i could get the sounds of both out of just one? Or is there something better im missing? id rather not spend more than 200$ used

TS, I actually went through this whole dilemma of choosing from WET, Supernatural and the Cathedral. I ended up walking out of my local music store with a Dispatch Master by EQD. Give it a try!
I can't speak for the supernatural, but I just bought a stereo wet and it's awesome. It's such a pleasant sounding reverb. And it can get huge. To me it's perfect for post rock and ambient stuff
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I considered the wet but opted for the Strymon Flint due to the inclusion of a fantastic tremolo effect. Then added a Line 6 M13. The Flint remained on the board though at the end of the loop fx chain. Can't speak to the other choices but I was very close to picking the wet. From what I can tell the Flint does pretty much what the wet can with an added bonus effect.
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
If you have a noise gate it eliminates the icepick highs from the trinity or you can turn the tone way down that works too. If you keep it below 9 its not a real problem.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.