Page 1 of 2
eeeeeuuuuurghhhhh

i think most of us know that feel

how is your sleep schedule

but this thread should be mostly for incoherent insomnia fueled ramblings
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
inB4: omg thats not real insomnia
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
My sleep schedule has been horrible because I have a kidney infection and have to piss every 30 seconds.

Quote by StopReadingThis

Get out of this thread before I sleeprape you
ayy lmao
it's 6am. I spent all night watching Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

Like I do every night, Pinky.

What's that, Brain?

Exactly.
Sorry, I can't hear you over all this sleep I'm getting.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I go to sleep every night between 12 and 1.

except on the nights that i dont.

which is occasionally.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Sorry, I can't hear you over all this sleep I'm getting.

I'm going to lose even more sleep over your terrible not DTB avatar.
ayy lmao
oh yea
Quote by StopReadingThis

if youre here to say this i suggest you bonker off
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It's 5am and I'm watching Seinfeld I have already seen and wondering why I'm still awake
sometimes it's hard to sleep
got work on thursday so I intended to get to sleep at a decent time tonight so I could halfway sort our my sleeping pattern, that didn't happen
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by chookiecookie
I'm going to lose even more sleep over your terrible not DTB avatar.

I'm kind of surprised you remembered me for my DTB avatar over my SAO avatar.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I'm kind of surprised you remembered me for my DTB avatar over my SAO avatar.

Can't help it. Hei is just too damn sexy.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Can't help it. Hei is just too damn sexy.

Sexy you say?
Quote by SGstriker

I decided a month ago to go to the office at night because I've got so much crap to finish by next quarter (too many damn people in the day). It definitely messes with your head and I had trouble sleeping the first few days but never had real insomnia, that would suck balls.
Quote by Burgery
oh yea

if youre here to say this i suggest you bonker off

I was kidding! I thought the "omg" would've given it away
I seriously hate when people bitch about that

Quote by chookiecookie
My sleep schedule has been horrible because I have a kidney infection and have to piss every 30 seconds.

Get out of this thread before I sleeprape you

my body is ready

Last edited by StopReadingThis at Apr 3, 2013,
Quote by StopReadingThis
my body is ready

But are you in the proper mindset to be raped by a sleeping man? That's the real question.
ayy lmao
Quote by StopReadingThis
I was kidding! I thought the "omg" would've given it away
I seriously hate when people bitch about that

i know man

i know
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by chookiecookie
But are you in the proper mindset to be raped by a sleeping man? That's the real question.

" "

...is my response to that question

Quote by StopReadingThis
" "

...is my response to that question

I'll take that as a yes. A hard, hard yes.
ayy lmao
should i like

fall asleep now if i can and try to deal with waking up after maybe and hour and a half of sleep

or just stay up
Quote by korinaflyingv
ok
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
ok

Wow, he really had to haggle you over that one, huh?
Quote by SGstriker

ah insomnia
i hate
Ive had it since i was 15ish with varying degree of badness

ive learn to deal with it recently doing lots of excresise and eating way better being helthier helps a bit with the other side effects sleep deprvation cept the focusing issues
also drinking helps sometimes
just a bit though dont want to end up as an alcoolic
I don't sleep at all. When I say I am going to sleep, it generally means I am going to go lay in my bed and rest for a few hours. I get tired, but I cant actually sleep.

And my insomnia has been largely resistant to sleeping meds thus far. Its kind of a problem. I'm seeing three different doctors about it.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
I don't sleep at all. When I say I am going to sleep, it generally means I am going to go lay in my bed and rest for a few hours. I get tired, but I cant actually sleep.

And my insomnia has been largely resistant to sleeping meds thus far. Its kind of a problem. I'm seeing three different doctors about it.

Are you like the bad guy from 007: Die Another Day? That would be AWESOME!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quick, how many fingers am I holding up??

Just take some melatonin. It's safer than other sleeping drugs because it's naturally produced by the body. Just don't over do it, and it should restart your sleeping cycle after a night or two of use.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I work most nights til 2 sometimes later and it takes me an hour to get home and then I have to eat and shower. Often I have to work the next morning at 10 30 or 11 and end up pulling an all nighter since I can't fall asleep on time. I'm use to sleeping around 5-6 am and waking up round noon
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I'm usually only able to sleep for a couple hours a night. Combo of just not being able to, and not being able to lay down due to severe pain (fractured spine.) I haven't been able to lay down period for close to 3 months.
Mine's pretty bad, I go to sleep at 4 AM and wake up at about 12 PM.

However, my girlfriend is worse off. To say she doesn't have a schedule would be an understatement. We are/were talking on Skype and at about 7 PM she falls asleep on Skype. Then there's last night when she went to bed at 4 AM. This is all made even worse by the fact that she has to get up at 6:00 AM to go to school.
Currently struggling to sleep, move in day at my new apartment is tomorrow and whenever I go back to school I get really excited and can't sleep

That, and I'm used to falling asleep around 3-4 am. I could move in at anytime tomorrow, but I've chosen to wake up at 9:30 and hit the road by 11.

Not really insomnia, though.
I stop doing anything of note about 5 hours ago with the intention of going to sleep 'early' for once.

I've spent the time up to now playing minesweeper, zoning out at the tv and f5ing UG. Now the sun is up. wtf is wrong with me.

i'm off work this week, but my schedule was: go to sleep at 3am, wake up at 9am, get into work at 10:30am. my boss was super chill, but since I'll be working somewhere new next, I really need to pull my shit together for a 9am start/7:30 wake-up.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Typically go to bed at 3 a.m., then wake up at noon.

College starts Monday and I go 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays

halp
Quote by UntilISleep

halp

just close your eyes untilyousleep
Quote by UntilISleep

halp

Your solution: Don't schedule a class for 8 am on any day, especially not Mondays.
Page 1 of 2