What are some weird quotes you've seen on food labels?

I was just cooking a TV dinner and it says "JUMBO POPCORN CHICKEN".. They're ****ing chicken nuggets.

I've got a no name mayonaise jar that says "WHITE SANDWICH SPREAD".

I bought no-name cheese one time that says "cheese-like substance". I'll never forget that one.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

"chicken" wyngs

this is what my sistercame home wih when i told her to buy some chicken wings last week
i dont even know why it had to be in quotes

it just bugged me...

thats from a coffeehouse i occasionally go to

its beautiful, really
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Food Lion's Crispy Hexagon cereal.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't know about weird food quotes, but misleading food names I have experience with.

My sausage pizza was not what I expected.
ayy lmao
When I was in NY I saw a soft drink in the supermarket that said "Real orange flavor!"
On the back it said "Contains no actual oranges".

Only in America
I ordered a local pizza and on the box it read "Our pizza will leave the girls coming and the guys eating pizza." I thought it was absolutely stupid.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I work in a grocery store and one time I was printing a sign for some new milk we got in. Label had a rooster on it.. You can guess where this is going..

"SWEET COCK MILK $2.99"
Quote by MetalGS3SE

I was in Ikea once, and there was a giant poster of a hotdog that said "Not Actual Size."
this house is bitchin
Not food related, but on the label for my sleeping pills, it said "May cause fatigue".
Not food related also but I once found a packet of batteries with a safety label saying "WARNING! DO NOT PUT IN MICROWAVE".
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Not a quote, but the serving size of cooking spray is 1/4 of a second.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I bought a package of frozen chinese style dumplings from the grocery store and the instructions said to boil water to 4000 degrees.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I bought a package of frozen chinese style dumplings from the grocery store and the instructions said to boil water to 4000 degrees.

This is probably the funniest thing here
Quote by MetalGS3SE