It's average.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
He asked what I thought of it, I think it's average.

Don't be a wuss.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Average isn't bad anyway.

My last place pedalboard is average.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

not a bad start. i would route all cables so they exit in the same place, perhaps using velcro straps. that might clean it up. the pedals are not very space efficient either, got lots of room to push em tighter, which doesnt really matter until you load up the board.

my question is - it appears like all channel switchers are in the back and hardest to get to? whats up with that? dont change channel often?

i like to prioritize my board by frequency of use and how immediate i need something on or off. ie - a tuner....well if i am tuning i am not playing or in between songs = low priority = put it in the back.

a lead boost or OD or channel switching? you may need that on or off a lot, immediate for timing reasons etc = up front.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
^ Aha! The man with the Midas touch!
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445

Wahay!
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445