Hey all.
I've been considering getting a Bill Lawrence L500XL for my Kramer, but as they're not distributed very well I don't know where to get them. I've seen a few on Amazon and eBay, but I've heard about fakes being sold. If you know where to get genuine BLUSA pickups, please could you tell me?
Thanks in advance.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
http://www.wildepickups.com/
That's the official site for Bill and Becky, which are generally agreed to be the better pickups.

BLUSA is not the same thing. They are made by another company that split from Bill and Becky quite some time ago. They are pretty much identical in spec but the BLUSA has been known to have more quality control issues and a slightly different sound.
Quote by poppameth
http://www.wildepickups.com/
That's the official site for Bill and Becky, which are generally agreed to be the better pickups.

BLUSA is not the same thing. They are made by another company that split from Bill and Becky quite some time ago. They are pretty much identical in spec but the BLUSA has been known to have more quality control issues and a slightly different sound.

Thanks mate, which ones are the XLs? Are they the shielded or unshielded version? Neither have XL on the end
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Or click twin blades and go down to the original L500 section. I personally like the shielded variety. They cut out a little more hum and look cooler.

Quote by poppameth
Or click twin blades and go down to the original L500 section. I personally like the shielded variety. They cut out a little more hum and look cooler.

Your guitar looks like an 80's TV show "dream" sequence
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate