Page 1 of 4
were you

were you an asshole bully

share your traumatising experiences
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A little when I was around 9 or 10

After that was fine though and I was pretty much liked by most people
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yes but i'm not a socially inept person so I always knew how to diffuse situations in which I was being bullied so by high school everybody loved me.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Both. I started getting bullied by this older dude when I was in elementary, after a while I just got fed up and paid an older dude all my lunch money to beat up the dude who bullied me whenever he'd step out of line. Keep in mind that the guy who bullied me actually did really shitty things to others, like he beat this kid up in my class and made him eat dirt cuz he was Filipino. No regrets.

After I left that school I didn't bully anyone. Though I was bullied for a couple months in the 9th grade, I cut that shit down. Learned some cool life lessons too.
A couple of assholes tried to bully me when I was a freshman in high school. They're still waiting for their balls to drop.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Never bullied really in elementary school, I was friends with most everyone, especially the older kids. In high school I was on most sports teams so I had big friends and was friendly with the right people.

I never really experienced bullying, fortunately.

Edit; I was initiated in high school though, got an old fashioned belting. But I paid my dues and never had to take any other shit after that.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Apr 3, 2013,
I was bullied a fair amount in both elementary and middle school. I really got to despise most of my peers and once I realized I was smarter than them since they always neglected school, I started bullying them. I'd insult their intelligence and point out how they read far below their grade level. I'm sure they were pretty insecure about it. One day it hit me that I had sank to their level so I stopped.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Nope.

Kids were assholes to me at times and i was an asshole to others at times, but i wouldn't call it bullying.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Burgery
were you

Yeah, I remember especially towards the end of primary school and the first few years of secondary school I got picked on a lot, mostly verbal taunting but occasional physical abuse. I liked science, books and cartoons, kept my shirt tucked in, never swore, had issues with physical touch and didn't really understand grown up things or the internet so I was basically a moving target. It got better towards the end of secondary school but I still felt/feel really awkward and defensive in certain social situations.
Quote by bradulator
Yes but i'm not a socially inept person so I always knew how to diffuse situations in which I was being bullied so by high school everybody loved me.

In high school, I had this rep as a badass. People would try to fight me, and I'd just stare at them, daring them to hit me. They always backed down.

In hindsight, people at my high school were pussies. I'm 5' 9" and weigh 150. I know some of the other guys were stronger and probably could've broken my nose if they hit me right.
How do people not experience getting bullied at least once in their life?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ya i been bullied at varying degrees through a lot of my school life

ive always had a decently sized group of friends and been respected by my friends, most often being the "leader" in my group of friends. i dont think i ever really let it get to me that bad, although im sure its highly responsible for some social anxiety and general cynicism
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A little bit in middle school. But I guess I didn't react the way the kid wanted me to, so it stopped pretty early.

He had a kid when he was a freshman in highschool, so joke's on him anyway.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I've recently as a 23 year old man experienced the attempted bullying of a much shorter, fatter man. Everyone at the table agreed that this man was acting very... compensational.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by eGraham
A little bit in middle school. But I guess I didn't react the way the kid wanted me to, so it stopped pretty early.

He had a kid when he was a freshman in highschool, so joke's on him anyway.

I do get a lot of satisfaction seeing how all of them turned up. I'm pretty spiteful at times.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I do get a lot of satisfaction seeing how all of them turned up. I'm pretty spiteful at times.

Feeling superior is what got you into this mess.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Feeling superior is what got you into this mess.

I know. But they made me feel like everyone hated me and that I wasn't good enough for their social standards. I know it isn't right but I don't really care. I'm nice to them now when I'm around them because they treat me like a person but I still have moments of spite where I enjoy seeing how badly they turned up.

I'm a hypocrite and I freely admit it. That rhymed.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
In high school, I had this rep as a badass. People would try to fight me, and I'd just stare at them, daring them to hit me. They always backed down.

I got bullied when my parents moved us to Spain when I was first starting high school. We moved to a small traditional Spanish town and were put in to a Spanish school without a vast knowledge of the language. The Spanish kids were all really hostile towards the english kids and would call us things like 'guiri de mierda' which translates literally to 'foreigner of shit' and they'd call us ugly and shit and on one occasion I actually got punched by a randomer who said I'd hit his cousin although I wouldn't dare.
Peel my rat
^^
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by bradulator
How do people not experience getting bullied at least once in their life?

I don't chalk every incident of someone being a dick to "being bullied."
I was between 7th and 9th grade, but I don't really care about it anymore. It's kind of funny seeing all those people becoming failures; school drop outs on welfare, young parents or a combination of the two.

Here, I use this definition:
Bullying (noun) Repeating incidents of verbal or physical abuse.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 3, 2013,
Does making fun of a girl for like 2 years for having a mustache count? Cause then, yes. Yes I did bully someone.

To be fair, before I started doing that, she used to try and prick my fingers with thumb tacks on the bus. I have no idea where she kept getting them from.

This was all in middle school of course, which seems to be a common theme on this thread
yes quite a bit in elementary/middle school. Tbh I was an easy target but I didn't care about it much so I don't harbor resentment or anything
cat
looking back theres certain people that i was a huge asshole to

its not bullying though, i didnt seek them out. they just kept trying to be my friends when i'd made it crazy clear that i really didnt like them. that makes me seem like a dick but what else can you do

"look, i get that you're trying to be my friend but the truth is that i really dislike you and find you stupid and annoying"

nope
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Peterthepenguin
thanks for your sympathy

lol sorry i was referring to the post above yours, that's why there are 2 ^ guys ya dig
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by HardRock369
Does making fun of a girl for like 2 years for having a mustache count? Cause then, yes. Yes I did bully someone.

To be fair, before I started doing that, she used to try and prick my fingers with thumb tacks on the bus. I have no idea where she kept getting them from.

This was all in middle school of course, which seems to be a common theme on this thread

That definitely counts. Two years worth? Didn't you ever get tired of it?
Quote by HardRock369

She had a moustache in middle school? Poor girl she must have a crazysam beard by now
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bradulator

Pretty much this.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by blake1221
That definitely counts. Two years worth? Didn't you ever get tired of it?

Nah, the first girl I ever got the courage to ask out rejected me, and two weeks later on the bus home her and mustache girl mocked me for it. This again was prior to me making fun of her mustache, in addition to the thumbtack shit.

Interesting side note, she ended up dating a long time friend of mine a couple years ago (we've been out of high school for 4 years now) and she got angry that he hung out with me instead of her one night, calling me the "King of all Douches".

His response to her, and I saw the text as proof, "You bite your tongue woman (insert my name here) is a saint."
Doing it out of retaliation doesn't make it better. Doing it out of retaliation for two years makes it pathetic.
Quote by HardRock369

It's obvious that you were bullying her over some demented form of penis envy. You couldn't grow a mustache that thick and it killed you.
Page 1 of 4