Page 2 of 3
This is when the thread goes downhill.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I've seen it too, he isn't bull shitting.
My Name is Cameron.
Quote by Cathbard
For me, bedroom levels is a cranked plexi half stack.

Now get off my ****ing lawn.

I just sent an email to MP US customer service asking about this pedal and referencing this thread.

If they respond I'll post it here.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I just sent an email to MP US customer service asking about this pedal and referencing this thread.

If they respond I'll post it here.

you have no shame and it's hilarious

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by Maineguitarist

i haven't seen it. he is lying.

God doesn't exist.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
The name doesn't make any sense for a MP product. They've literally never abandoned their naming scheme.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Maineguitarist

I've seen a pedal named The One too before but it wasn't a big name boutique builder much less MP.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
found it

woops. wrong mythical beast.

-ae
Quote by JBailey23
looked at the screen as he pulled it up in the system...

Pic of screen? Ask for model number etc.
I've been watching this thread for like a week.

I thought OP was full of shit 'til now. I haven't found anything other than this. Still searching.

http://premierguitar.tumblr.com/

http://instagram.com/p/XDedtvoTBI/#
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Apr 9, 2013,
Quote by Offworld92

I thought OP was full of shit 'til now. I haven't found anything other than this. Still searching.

Offworld found the golden unicorn.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I hit a dead end. it was mentioned on PG's Twitter, Tumblr & Instagram. There seems to be no other mention of the pedal anywhere. If you want to know more, ask them.

TS, you should have bought it, since apparently there's only one, or two in existence.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Apr 9, 2013,
^tis on their Facebook too. That's where I saw it, in their "Gear for Review 2013" album.
I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter
Quote by Offworld92

http://instagram.com/p/XDedtvoTBI/#

nah that can't be it, that things doesn't even have wings

-ae

Hey, Guitar Center employee here.

It's unreleased and unannounced, it's a GC exclusive and supposed to be under wraps. Obviously it's noy anymore, so here ya go.

I've got a dozen in the back of my store. They sound pretty good, the overdrive itself is filthy dirty and the reverb isn't half bad.

Very similar to the Golden Cello in execution. Should be trim pots inside to fine tune, etc.

Should be out next week.
...we came in?

Isn't this where...
I still preferred the winged pussy

Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
this really peeks my interests.
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Well, there it is.

For the record, I sent 3 separate emails to Mad Professor, one to each of the US Reps and one to their corporate info email and got not a single reply.

Thus I won't be buying any of their products, since as a point of principle if possible I refuse to support companies that have crap customer service.

Hell, Mooer got back to me within hours!
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Well, there it is.

For the record, I sent 3 separate emails to Mad Professor, one to each of the US Reps and one to their corporate info email and got not a single reply.

Thus I won't be buying any of their products, since as a point of principle if possible I refuse to support companies that have crap customer service.

Well if it was supposed to be under the wraps at the moment... Maybe they didnt want to lie?

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
Well if it was supposed to be under the wraps at the moment... Maybe they didnt want to lie?

Point, you have.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Quote by sg4ever
Point, you have.

Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Last edited by Jarrodthebobo at Apr 10, 2013,
Well as apparently one of the first people to play it I can say that its worth every bit of the $217 I didnt spend. Hell i couldve been the first to own one.......

Dang it!
Quote by Jarrodthebobo

Exactly.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
Quote by MaaZeus

Perhaps, but in that case send a simple email saying they would get back to me in a couple of days...

Nope, they are just lazy bastiches!!
Charles Darwin
Quote by JBailey23
Well as apparently one of the first people to play it I can say that its worth every bit of the $217 I didnt spend. Hell i couldve been the first to own one.......

Dang it!

He couldn't have sold it anyway. If you tried to buy it, the sales guy would have found it attached to a $10000 uncancelable layaway, as with all unreleased items.
...we came in?

Isn't this where...
Quote by Arby911
Well, there it is.

but yeah customer service is important, i agree with you.

and lol that it does seem to exist.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
you guys are getting fooled with some photoshop and some corroboration. don't give in!

-ae
Quote by hydraone
He couldn't have sold it anyway. If you tried to buy it, the sales guy would have found it attached to a $10000 uncancelable layaway, as with all unreleased items.

Ah really? Like i said, that store and everyone in it is new so he probably just didnt know.
Quote by JBailey23
Ah really? Like i said, that store and everyone in it is new so he probably just didnt know.

My guess is that someone who did know found out and slapped the back of his head "WTF are you doing!? Its not out yet!". And now you went back asking for it he came up with panic excuse that "he sold it".

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by Arby911
Perhaps, but in that case send a simple email saying they would get back to me in a couple of days...

Nope, they are just lazy bastiches!!

Or a simple statement that they don't talk about unreleased products or products in development. I've had good luck e-mailing Bjorn, the designer, over any of the CS reps.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by MaaZeus

They should have still replied saying they have no information, or some other bluff. Not responding at all is completely unprofessional.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
They should have still replied saying they have no information, or some other bluff. Not responding at all is completely unprofessional.

I sent them a last email as per below. I suspect the response will be the same as I've gotten thus far, but it made me feel better...

As my repeated attempts to elicit a response from the above 3 customer service email addresses have gone unanswered I am forced to conclude that customer service is NOT a priority at Mad Professor.

That being the case, I will not only not purchase your products, I will actively suggest on the various guitar forums I frequent that others not do so as well . I simply can't in good conscience recommend something that apparently has no 'after the fact' service, a realization I came to when I considered that if you can't even be bothered to respond to a simple email, it's highly likely more complex and costly issues are totally beyond your scope of ability.

As an industry comparison, it's been my experience that requests sent to other pedal manufacturers are often handled in a few hours, a day at most...

Charles Darwin
probably went to their spam folder
The last one got a response....

Bill Sheppard <sheeptrik@yahoo.com>

11:21 AM (3 hours ago)

to bill, john, info, me
Wow Richard -

I'm not aware of any emails from you in regard to our product line.

How can we possibly assist you?

Bill Sheppard

Then

Bill Sheppard <sheeptrik@yahoo.com>

11:49 AM (3 hours ago)

to bill, john, info, me
Sorry, after a more thorough search of the company email I did find your ONE request on March 8 for information on a pedal that is being talked about on an open forum. The link you supplied us was a dead end.

Sorry that your fishing expedition didn't come to fruition, we're usually very thorough in our responses to questions regarding our existing product line.

Bill Sheppard - CFO Mad Professor USA

Apparently we're a dead end...?

My response follows:

Richard McIntyre <arby911ug@gmail.com>

2:47 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Bill
I sent an email to you, then an email to john, then an email to info@mpamp.com, all went unanswered.

I was merely asking if the pedal in question existed, since according to the rumor on the linked forum it was quite a nice unit and I was interested.

Charles Darwin