So I got my email for the Tone Print Editor today. The controls are very user friendly and easy to read. The GUI in the top left corner is also super handy for precise tweaking.

Messed around with a couple of settings for my HoF Reverb.

Anyone else got it/planning on getting it?

Maybe this could be a place to post/discuss tone print settings for various pedals? Just an idea.
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20
I got the email for it today but unfortunately I don't have my Flashback anymore.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
I got the email for it today but unfortunately I don't have my Flashback anymore.

Damn shame.

I've got the Hall of Fame Reverb and it does some cool shit. I'd be interested to see what Flashback and Corona owners have to say.
Main Rig:

Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Quote by jaybals
I haven't got it yet! WHAT GIVES?

I've been signed up and waiting for ages now.

I got mine at 4:11AM Eastern Standard Time, so super ****in early. I jsut checked my email recently and found it. I screamed.

Probably gonna get it in a day or two. If not, three days I think.

I remember reading somewhere that anyone signed up would get it three days before public release. Something to that effect.

When you get it elt us know!
Main Rig:

Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Sweet. I gotta sign up.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

I had a feeling they would do it. Good business move as well. Puts the Flashback pedals more in line with more expensive pedals like the Time Factor (with slightly more hassle).
Got my email today at college. Going to download it now. I've got a flashback and a corona, but they aren't set up at the moment
Just had a quick look it. Looks complex but if you've got everything set up, it should be easy to get the hang of. Really need to finish off my pedalboard soon.
My favourite part is that it's free.
Main Rig:

Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Can someone explain this whole "tone print" thing? I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I've heard about it from John Petrucci and Guthrie Govan but never bothered to learn what it was.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
It is just a custom setting.

If you go on the TC website they have custom "toneprints" that are made by other artists and by TC that feature different delay times and effects etc...sometimes things that you cannot dial in yourself with the stock controls. For instance, some of the delay settings have a little bit or chorus or modulation on the repeats...a setting that is not found on the actual pedal. Pedals like the timefactor have all those controls built in, but they are double the price.

This toneprint editor should allow users to add those features to the delay settings, although I read that you are not yet able to save presets. You either have to load them or lose them. I am thinking this will be added.
Sounds pretty cool.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
So we're getting the same features as a more expensive pedal, through the customisable settings on the editor?

I have the X4, so it's probably more expensive anyway, but cool that I'm getting more.
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Mephaphil
So we're getting the same features as a more expensive pedal, through the customisable settings on the editor?

I have the X4, so it's probably more expensive anyway, but cool that I'm getting more.

Some of them, yes

(Invalid img)
Well, its sort of useful but I have no idea what some of the parameters do
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Can you hear the changes you've made before you apply them to the pedal?

Like on the program?
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Mephaphil
Can you hear the changes you've made before you apply them to the pedal?

Like on the program?

I think you can actually, if you set it up to where the pedal is plugged in via USB and you have it in between the guitar and amp. I haven't messed with it too much, but I'm pretty sure that's how they do it when artists come in and make "signature" toneprints.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Ok, so you can mess around with all the parameters and see what they do by going to each extreme. Sweet.

I might have to get more TC stuff if it's good.

Great, more money to spend.
Quote by Shredwizard445

Quote by Shredwizard445