I love the sound of the guitars and the moody sound overall. However for post-rock it's a bit too static. I know this is an 'early' song, but if you're going to work on it more you should expand beyond your current (great sounding, don't get me wrong) idea.

I followed you, by the way (I'm Alas, Atlas).
Quote by Soldier Poet
I love the sound of the guitars and the moody sound overall. However for post-rock it's a bit too static. I know this is an 'early' song, but if you're going to work on it more you should expand beyond your current (great sounding, don't get me wrong) idea.

I followed you, by the way (I'm Alas, Atlas).

quite liked it. the echos nicely resembled guitar.

youre tone is low fi maybe mic closer?

bit of percussion would be nice. you could expand on that.
I like the lo-fi style recording you got going on, helps build the mood. I'm about a minute in though and it doesn't really seem you have any coherent idea with the song. Seems like you're more so just playing notes than playing a song. The dynamics aren't too strong here either, you got some things that are louder than others or quieter, but as a whole the song doesn't really have much. Whole song feels like one big section, you don't have any different sections really throughout the song. So work on building up to something and climaxing. Got a decent sound though.

Please critic back https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1596022