So I got in contact with a vocalist from one of my old bands. He desperately wanted an acoustic...even if it was a cheapo he would get one....he just needed the money. He had no need for an electric since his MG had blown and he didn't write in the style a 7 string would work in so he offered to sell his guitar for "cheap". Before I say how cheap have a look at her...

So I scored a C7 Hellraiser for $175. All I had to do was clean, restring it, and stick a tone knob on it. Just for a little review on how it plays can be summed up in one word. Incredible. Even as a first time 7 string player I can't be happier. The neck feels just right compared to a few ibanez 7 stringers which just felt "unnatural". It takes getting used to the slightly wider neck which is something I'm working on but the fretboard is flat and the action is perfectly low that my legato and sweep runs come out fluently. As far as the overall tone it can be summed up in one word too...Brutal...and I'm not a Br00talz guy. I threw the EMG 81/85 set in my Les Paul and wasn't thoroughly impressed but something about these 707's just roar through the JCM...I love it!

So what y'all think? A heck of a deal or not?
Last edited by JBailey23 at Apr 3, 2013,
175... wow...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Christ. That puts my £175 Omen extreme 7 to shame
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Not jealous but happy for you. One hell of a deal !
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
>Schecter
>Jealous

Nah, it is a really good deal, though. It's probably a very solid instrument.
Not really jelly because i don't like Schecters, but that's ridiculously cheap.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Wow! fantastic deal, i got myself a Hellraiser around Christmas time, Definitely a quality guitar
Guitars-
Schecter KM7
Amp-
Peavey Vypyr VIP1

Thank's y'all! I know we all got our preferences and thats perfectly fine. Just had to show off this insane deal!

Now if only I could've scored an American-made PRS for that same price
that's a killer deal
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?