Hey guys, this guitar has been lying around in my house as long as I have (15 years) if not longer, picked it up when I started playing around 6 months ago. It belonged to a free-loading uncle of mine, anyway that's a different story .

Basically I cannot find this guitar anywhere else (internet or shops) the neck plate has the vester logo on it with a serial but the serial takes me to a dead end on the internet, could anyone have a look at the picture attached and find out wether it is even a shop bought guitar. Thanks!
Images attached
Attachments:
IMG_8800small.jpg
IMG_8801.JPG
IMG_8805.JPG
When I looked at the first picture, I thought someone was trying to use whiteout to make lightning on the guitar...
I had a Vester strat copy years ago. There a Japanese company that made guitars for a few years. Not much beyond that
it's hideous and looks like vomit and you need a new amp...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
It's a piece of shit. I'll take it off your hands for $20.

It's the most awkward to play guitar ever but I snapped a string on my strat so I picked it up until I get a new string. The top of the body bruises my chest when I play sat down
Quote by RancidRock
It's the most awkward to play guitar ever but I snapped a string on my strat so I picked it up until I get a new string. The top of the body bruises my chest when I play sat down

here's an enlightening thought, why not just swap strings over?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
asian knockoff of either a dean or an ibanez (i can barly make the shape out in the pictures) thats been painted (badly)
Quote by RancidRock

what.... the.... hell....
set of strings: 7 bucks
this thing: most likely more than 7 bucks....

if your gonna make an excuse to buy a poop guitar, at least make a good one
Quote by Dempsey68
here's an enlightening thought, why not just swap strings over?

The strings are cut so short I'm not sure wether they'd make it, I'll try know, if it does I'll let you know
Quote by rander7917
what.... the.... hell....
set of strings: 7 bucks
this thing: most likely more than 7 bucks....

if your gonna make an excuse to buy a poop guitar, at least make a good one

I didn't buy it ya fool, It's older than I am and has been lying around the house
am I the only one who thinks its kinda cool?
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
Quote by ibanez2011
am I the only one who thinks its kinda cool?

God, I hope so.
OffsetOffset
Looks like someone's shop class project with parts recycled from an old Vester.

That might explain why the serial number is leading to a dead end: That neck plate originally belonged to a totally different guitar.

That's the answer I'm leaning toward, since that body shape doesn't look even remotely similar to anything I've ever seen. The squared off body edges lend more credence to that theory, as though whoever made it wasn't very good at rounding them off.
It looks like a random-star mixed with a Parker, quite ugly.

Don't take and old string from that guitar to put on your other one. just go buy a pack of strings
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by SteveHOC
God, I hope so.

I'd play the shit out of it......
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.