Page 1 of 2
Gay.

Clever answer #2: A metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry, metal") is an element, compound, or alloy that is a good conductor of both electricity and heat. Metals are usually shiny, malleable and ductile.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Apr 3, 2013,
Let's just close this thread before it even gets started. Nothing good will come of this.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Elements on the left side of the periodic table that aren't Aluminum or Hydrogen
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by JustRooster
Let's just close this thread before it even gets started. Nothing good will come of this.

Edit:
*Waits for Ian_the_fox to show up*
Quote by JustRooster

This is the only answer.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Whoever asked "how is aluminum not a metal" I was being a dumbass, sorry. I knew it was an exception but I thought it was the other way around.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
The last genre of actual music. WHO'S WITH ME?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by captainsnazz
+10000000000000000000243784235134594625879234546

holy shit thank you I forgot about that band

They've got a new album out in a couple of weeks. They replaced their old singer but the new dude sounds just like him.

Here's their new single if you wanna listen:

Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Whoever asked "how is aluminum not a metal" I was being a dumbass, sorry. I knew it was an exception but I thought it was the other way around.

After I read your post, I knew what it was you actually meant. Then deleted my post as to not draw attention to your booboo. Fool of a Took!
Quote by Ssargentslayer
This is srs. I have my metal history essay on this question in an hour and a half.

My condolences.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
A lot of metal is quite dangerous and can cause cancers / other terminal diseases.

I'm talking about the music genre, of course.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
A lot of metal is quite dangerous and can cause cancers / other terminal diseases.

I'm talking about the music genre, of course.

Quote by Ssargentslayer
This is srs. I have my metal history essay on this question in an hour and a half.

That makes me sad. I can only imagine that it's filled with cheesy metal kids who would put metal down as their religion in the census.

In fact, the patheticness of that can be summed up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_WMHg8c_4I
Quote by treborillusion
An alloy.

Not all of them, bro.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by JustRooster
Seriously, a class on Metal History? What's your major?

My guess is his major is "Dicking Around, University Version".
Actually (around here at least) you can substitute world history/US history/European History for music histories and it'll count as a primary history credit. It's great if you don't like/aren't good at history.

My guess is that TS is just trying to get his general crap out of the way so he can move on to his major.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 3, 2013,
Just watch " A Head Bangers Journey"
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by JustRooster
Metal History? What a wasted education.

+1
what the **** kind of class is metal education and where do you think it will possibly get you in life
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by angusfan16
Actually (around here at least) you can substitute world history/US history/European History for music histories and it'll count as a primary history credit. It's great if you don't like/aren't good at history.

My guess is that TS is just trying to get his general crap out of the way so he can move on to his major.

That could be true. Still, though, knowing world history makes you a better person.
Quote by JustRooster
Seriously, a class on Metal History? What's your major?

Its physics. I need easy arts options that don't require time since physics is pretty demanding.

EDIT: I love how you all jump to the worst conclusion possible that I'm just some shit head metal fan needing a reason to go to uni
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Its physics. I need easy arts options that don't require time since physics is pretty demanding.

EDIT: I love how you all jump to the worst conclusion possible that I'm just some shit head metal fan needing a reason to go to uni

Well, dude, we are in The Pit. My bad, though. Apologies.
Quote by JustRooster
That could be true. Still, though, knowing world history makes you a better person.

Oh i agree. I know for some people (like myself) it's hard learning from just reading a book. I can read all day and not retain a single bit of information if i'm not enjoying what i'm reading.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16

I know. I did the same thing to get my 2 year degree in general studies. It was great, 'cause I rolled all those 2 year credits (including Jazz history and History of Rock n Roll) into my current 4 year degree, filling up all of my generals. I was just giving TS crap.

Quote by Ssargentslayer

We're all shithead metal fans at heart. Some of us just repress it.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 3, 2013,
Quote by Ssargentslayer

makes more sense. disregard my last post then.
still, you shouldn't expect us to do your homework for you...
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Page 1 of 2