What are we?

What would we be like, with out law?

Is it in us to have law or, are we being tamed by the powers that be?

What sort of creature am I?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
You have a lot of attention issues, TS. You just seem to need it, even if it's negative.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The longer I've lived the more I think we're just animals and "society" is artifice concealing our baser nature.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by ErikLensherr
The longer I've lived the more I think we're just animals and "society" is artifice concealing our baser nature.

Ma' Nigga.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.

He hit the nail on the head.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662

He hit the nail on the head.
Is that a Dalek behind him? Y'know, I've seen one of them/been in one of them, at the musuem.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
Is that a Dalek behind him? Y'know, I've seen one of them/been in one of them, at the musuem.

yeah but has a dalek ever been in you???
Quote by So-Cal
yeah but has a dalek ever been in you???

Nice, nice.

Quote by laid-to-waste
We're animals and we do stuff till the monolith comes.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
We are men...
and women.

Sorry, I just think you forgot something there.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you did there, very clever.

Here, have a cookie, this one's on me.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 3, 2013,
We are the reason for earths existence, at least to me. For I believe strongly in the pre-ordained, and whether that is in the form of an omnipotent entity or just the clocks that tick the law, I have no knowledge or desire to research.
Quote by treborillusion
and women.

Sorry, I just think you forgot something there.

Only a Man can bang a table and cracker packet. Bitches be cray if they think they can get on that level.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Only a Man can bang a table and cracker packet. Bitches be cray if they think they can get on that level.

Well, women can too and who you calling Bitch, Bitch?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Sometimes I feel like that white girl on My Name Is Earl...
Quote by laid-to-waste
When shit happens that makes us mad as a collective within a society, society itself makes it a primary objective to create laws to prevent shit that happens that makes us mad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi

Thats why when I look at the 10 commandments, I dont look at it as laws god gave us. I look at it as guidelines to prevent shit that makes people mad at each other when it happens.

Oh, you banged my wife? I'll kill you. Oh you stole my weed? I'll kill you. Oh you killed my hamster? I'll kill you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by treborillusion
Sometimes I feel like that white girl on My Name Is Earl...

Sometimes you feel like inbred trailer trash? rough...

Also sounds like you need to take a philosophy or metaphysics class.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
1.7/10, would not thread again
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by NothingRocks
I preferred Cactus Jack to be honest.

OWWWW, have mercy!
Society is born from human nature and a kind of societal natural selection (We go along hunting and gathering and shit until eventually someone decides to settle down and be a bit more organised; and since that is a safer, more productive and generally better state to be in, it is perpetuated and expanded upon into fully-fledged society. Oh yeah, and then those in that society go about colonising all those still-uncivilised places, and out pops the unhappy, constantly-tense lipstick-wearing pig of modern society).

Equally, society shapes people into being who they are, so I guess it's kind of a combination of both. Society is nature's invention yet it is constantly being pulled apart by humanity, while on the other hand society keeps mankind together and defines its difference from nature.

Yin and yang, mo'fucka.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Last edited by NeutralFan at Apr 3, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
We are the reason for earths existence, at least to me. For I believe strongly in the pre-ordained, and whether that is in the form of an omnipotent entity or just the clocks that tick the law, I have no knowledge or desire to research.

Unless I am misunderstanding that, earth was doing pretty well when dinosaurs roamed around and humans weren't. Possibly better. Js
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics