whats your study music?

im currently vibing to this playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL970C7F442E884B71

its mainly Sigur Ros, Godspeed You! Black Emporer, Mogwai & Radiohead.

My other musics for study are City and Colour and country music.

yours?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Basically the same as yours.

Add Ef, God Is An Astronaut, Caspian and Saxon Shore in there if you haven't already.
I don't listen to music and study because psychology

I sometimes listen to music while doing homework, but not often.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
When i listen music all my attention goes to the music man.Im drumming with my books and pencils!
I don't really listen to anything different, normally. I probably should though, it can be hard to focus when there's lots of singing.

Earlier today with homework I listened to Minus The Bear's Highly Refined Pirates and TTNG's new album.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't listen to music when I study but when I'm doing homework my ipod is on shuffle anyway.
Usually stuff that I don't/can't sing to.

Touche Amore
Cancer Bats
The Human Abstract
System of a Down
Anti-Flag
Gogol Bordello
Hail Mary Mallon
Old In Flames

etc.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I have to listen to some music for my listening test tomorrow, so this is some of my music for tonight:
Shake, Rattle and Roll - Big Joe Turner and Bill Haley
Sh’boom - The Chords and the Crew Cuts
Mama, he treats your daughter mean – Ruth Brown
You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
Good Vibrations – The Beach Boys
Papa’s got a brand new Bag – James Brown
Oye Como Va – Carlos Santana
YMCA – the Village People
Swing music
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Lord of the Rings Soundtrack
Various Mozart, Beethoven, Bach
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
All Pirates Of The Caribbean, all Nolan's Batman, Tears Of The Sun, Transformers and Saw 7 soundtracks.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
most non-vocal EDM will do. I can't listen to stuff with words but if it's too slow/relaxing I'll fall asleep.
cat
Erik Satie and Mozart
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
TS mentioned Sigur Ros, I now love TS.

Anywho, it depends. If I'm having no trouble focusing, I put on energetic music. Mastodon, Queens of the Stone Age, Metallica, Jay-Z, L.O.X., El Gran Combo and so on and so on.

If I'm stressed out or having a hard time focusing, I'll put on the softer sounds. Mumford & Sons, Jack Johnson, John Mayer (Continuum or death!!), things like that.

edit: Honorable mention to Beats Antique and Afro Celt Sound System. They're really good for relaxing with my studies.
Hmmm. This is what I usually find myself listening to when I'm trying to study.

Fulgor, (early) Sacramentum, Spirit Of Versailles, Deathevokation, Purtenance, School Food Punishment, Trifonic, Mimosa, and Demigod.
Quote by zackk
Nothing. I like to study and do work in silence.
I've noticed myself studying in silence more often now.

Sigur Ros and Radiohead are great though.

So is Miles Davis.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Miles Davis, nice.

I also find classical music thrown into my shuffle and that certainly helps. Lots of Mozart.
I like studying with the Dead Space soundtrack on
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Meshuggah - Bleed on repeat
Guitars:
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string
Ibanez RG370DXGP2
Some cheap Cort Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Effects:
Line 6 Pod HD500

Keyboard/Piano:
Yamaha YDP161 Arius Digital Piano
Her space holiday, Explosions in the sky and Mogwai are the only bands i listen to while studying.
Cheesy, stupid pop... Or actually good acoustic music. I want to try listening to Mozart, Bach, etc. while doing homework or studying. I did listen to Yngwie Malmsteen while doing math, idk if that counts as Bach since their pretty similar and Bach inspired Yngwie.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Quote by Dr Sixstring
Cheesy, stupid pop... Or actually good acoustic music. I want to try listening to Mozart, Bach, etc. while doing homework or studying. I did listen to Yngwie Malmsteen while doing math, idk if that counts as Bach since their pretty similar and Bach inspired Yngwie.

Yngwie would make it impossible for me to get anything done haha. Especially any kind of math!?
Quote by Dr Sixstring
I did listen to Yngwie Malmsteen while doing math, idk if that counts as Bach since their pretty similar and Bach inspired Yngwie.

Something laid back. If i try to concentrate whilst listening to something too crazy, i find it difficult to focus.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I heard somewhere Baroque music helps while studying.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
donno, i sometimes put on necrophagist and similarly intense music while or before doing maths

it actually helps get the ole brain working ya know

usually i dont listen to music at all because i just start analyzing the music with short breaks for studying
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 4, 2013,
I did a law module voiceover on kind of blue miles davis so i could memorise case studies.

completely ruined that album for me.
I listen to whatever genre I'm into at the moment. I tend to listen to power metal/ Austrian/German/Russian classical music though, as it makes me focus better.
"Since the comprehension of sweet sound is our most indefinite conception, music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry. Music without the idea is simply music."
- Edgar Allan Poe
Björn Olsson, Melpo Mene, Godspeed, Cocteau Twins, Lonesome Wyatt, John Frusciante, Dot Hacker. Lately.

But it's more just "music I like to listen to in any context". If it's more specifically studying then maybe Björn Olsson, Godspeed, Bo Hansson, Brian Eno, Grouper etc. Ambient stuff etc.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Oddly enough, I don't listen to soft music/post-rock when doing homework. I've always listened to more intense music so as to not get bored. I find that bands like Godspeed and God is an Astronaut are better for when chilling out and playing video games with friends or something.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Dr Sixstring
I did listen to Yngwie Malmsteen while doing math, idk if that counts as Bach since their pretty similar and Bach inspired Yngwie.

dumbass alert
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Good Ol' Ramos
Yngwie would make it impossible for me to get anything done haha. Especially any kind of math!?

I find it's easier to focus on doing math while listening to any kind of music, even Yngwie. I find when I'm copying full paragraphs for Science, Literature, etc. it's hard to remember what I read.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
I just listen to my normal music tastes when I study/do work
Nothing out of the ordinary really...