Some of you may remember my thread asking about a 1967 strat a few months ago, well I finally was able to go pick it up. after I got it home I looked up the serial number and It appears to be a 69 not a 67, I'm a little disappointed but hey its still a 60s strat Im not sure if I'm required to give a review on a vintage strat because well its a vintage strat..... its fantastic. the spick ups are great, the fret work is awesome. the kahler is pretty cool even though it seems like a sin to put one on such an old guitar..... its been in its case (original btw) pretty much since 87 and it was still in tune but enough talking here are some pics

http://imgur.com/a/fAzki
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
I remember that thread, and I'm glad you got it. Sweet guitar, man! I think I remember you saying that it was $500 or something... that's a bit foggy though. Either way, HNGD!
OffsetOffset
yup 500 bucks
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
yeah it is. do you think that came stock?
Quote by ibanez2011
yup 500 bucks

Nice! The Kahler is terrible on it, but you should hopefully be able to get it back to something more conventional.

I have a good memory
OffsetOffset
definitely a steal, try and go back to original if possible. not familiar with kahlers, would there be a huge route in the body?
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer
well whoever put the kahler on it routed it for a floyd to so going back is out of the question :/
$500!?!?!?!?!? Did you have to give up your firstborn, too!?

Beautiful axe, beautiful price. Good for you.
Quote by ibanez2011
yeah it is. do you think that came stock?

Just guessing it probably did.
oh, well its nice having the 5 way